《美少女的谎言》第4季第8集 第21期:朋友的帮忙
日期:2014-09-23 09:44

(单词翻译:单击)

原文视听

Why would he just put me through that?
他怎么能让我这么操心
He doesn't know I told you about his teammates.
他不知道我跟你说了他队友的事
So he probably doesn't know why tonight scared you so much.
所以他可能没想到你今晚会这么担心
Right.
有道理
Great, so now I'm spying on him.
太好了 现在变成我监视他了
You're his sister.
你是他姐姐
Mike's a great guy.
迈克是个好孩子
He's got his struggles, but he's working on 'em.
谁没有烦恼呢 他在努力克服
I think he can take care of himself.
我觉得他能照顾好自己
You think?
你觉得
If it gets out of control, I'll tell you.
如果事情有失控的迹象 我会告诉你
Okay.

And honestly...
说实话
I'm more worried about you.
我更担心你
You want me to stay for a while?
要我留下来陪你一会吗
Yeah, are you hungry?
好啊 你饿吗
I'll take that as a yes.
我就当你同意了
And you let Mona talk you into this?
你居然让梦娜说服你这样做
Mona is helping me. It was my idea.
梦娜是在帮我 这是我的主意
Hanna, it's insane.
汉娜 这太疯狂了
First of all, you can't do it.
首先 你不能这样做
Second of all, you would never pull it off.
其次 你做不到
And third, I am not gonna let you do it.
再次 我不会让你这样做的
I have to do this.
我必须这样做

重点解释

I think he can take care of himself.我觉得他能照顾好自己

take care of照顾; 照料

He is smart and can take care of himself.

他很精明可以照顾他自己。

She helped take care of her aged grandmother.

她帮助照料年迈的祖母。

And you let Mona talk you into this?你居然让梦娜说服你这样做

talk sb into说服某人做某事

Your wife finally talked you into it, huh?

你老婆终于把你说转了,哼?

I don't want to talk you into accepting it, but it's really convenient.

我不想劝您接受它,不过它确实很方便。

You want me to stay for a while?要我留下来陪你一会吗

for a while暂时; 一会儿

He had to lie down for a while to rest his legs.

他得躺下一会儿让腿休息一下。

Now that I am free, I can enjoy music for a while.

既然有空,我可以享受一下音乐。

分享到
重点单词
  • convenientadj. 方便的,便利的
  • smartadj. 聪明的,时髦的,漂亮的,敏捷的,轻快的,整洁的
  • controln. 克制,控制,管制,操作装置 vt. 控制,掌管,支