(单词翻译:单击)
原文视听
It was so thoughtful of you.
你真是太体贴了
Keep it.
不用了
I can't do that.
我不能那么做
What am I gonna do with it?
我该怎么办
I don't have another Aria in my life.
我生命里没有第二个艾瑞亚了
Okay, well...
好吧 那…
Thank you.
谢谢你
All right, I'll let you get back to your jump roping.
那我不打扰你继续跳绳了
You know, I do care about you.
你知道我喜欢你
Which is why it's hard for me to understand
所以我真的不明白
why you wanna be with a guy like Ezra.
为什么你会和以斯拉那样的人在一起
What do you mean by that?
你这话什么意思
Nothing.
没什么
No, you were just about to tell me something. What?
不 你有话对我说 是什么
Jake?
杰克
I saw him totally go off on a woman outside the Grille today.
我看到他今天在栅格咖啡厅外对一个女人发火
重点解释
You know, I do care about you.你知道我喜欢你
care about关心
Don't you care about this country's future?
难道你不为国家前途担忧吗?
I don't care about money.
我不看重钱。
No, you were just about to tell me something. What?你有话对我说
about to即将; 刚要
A new book is about to be brought out.
一本新书即将出版。
I was just about to call you.
我正准备打电话给你。
I saw him totally go off on a woman outside the Grille today.我看到他今天在栅格咖啡厅外对一个女人发火
go off爆炸
He had to get away home, else his father would go off at him.
他不得不离开那里回家去,否则他父亲要发火骂他。