(单词翻译:单击)
原文视听
It was in Hanna's locker.
就在汉娜的储物柜里
Why would Cece use an envelope
为什么茜茜会用
from the place where she used to work?
她之前工作过的地方的信封
She wouldn't.
她不会
So you don't think it's Cece?
你觉得不是茜茜
I don't know who it is.
我不知道是谁
Well it's just such a careless move.
这招太大意了
Do you think she wants us to find out it's her?
会不会想让我们知道她是谁
There are easier ways to do it.
那不必搞得这么复杂
Well why is she suddenly gifting you and Hanna--
那她为什么突然给你和汉娜礼物
Spencer, I don't feel like asking questions,
斯宾塞 我不想问问题
and not when I'm getting answers.
尤其是在快有答案的时候
Yeah, and they also feed turkeys
人们在宰杀火鸡之前
lots of tasty treats before they chop their heads off.
还会给它们很多好吃的呢
I just don't understand why Hanna would be given a gift
我就是不明白汉娜收到礼物的这一天
the same day her mother's muddy shoe suddenly shows up.
她妈妈脏兮兮的鞋子还突然出现了
What is it?
怎么了
Anytime
只要你
Who's singing?
是谁在唱
You're feeling blue*
感到沮丧
My mother.
我妈妈
What? Where did you get this?
什么 你哪弄来的
I don't--I don't...know.
我不 我不知道
You didn't put this in here?
不是你放在里面的
Take it out!
拿出来
Toby, please! Please take this out right now!
托比 拜托 快拿出来
重点解释
Why would Cece use an envelope from the place where she used to work?为什么茜茜会用她之前工作过的地方的信封
used to过去常常
I used to look on him as a friend.
我以前把他看作是一位朋友。
People in this locality used to take two meals a day.
这儿的居民过去每天吃两餐饭。
Do you think she wants us to find out it's her?会不会想让我们知道她是谁
find out发现;找出来
Find out what the conditions of the contract are.
弄清楚合同的条件是什么。
I'd like to find out about train to Las Vega.
我想知道去拉斯维加斯的情况。
her mother's muddy shoe suddenly shows up.她妈妈脏兮兮的鞋子还突然出现了
show up揭露;露面,出现
The cracks in the wall show up in the sunlight.
在太阳光照射下,墙上的裂纹就显露出来。
What puzzles me is why they didn't show up.
令我百思不解的是他们为什么没有出现。