(单词翻译:单击)
原文视听
Four days ago, the kid bought a sandwich,
四天之前 这孩子买了一个三明治
tank of gas, and hydrangeas.
一桶汽油和绣球花
Hydrangeas? Yeah.
绣球花 没错
Sixty-five dollars of hydrangeas.
花了六十五块钱买绣球花
You know this...?
你怎么知道的
I'm tracking his credit card.
我查了他的信用卡记录
Okay, what about three days ago?
好吧 那三天前呢
Three days ago he switched to cash.
三天前他改用现金支付了
Someday he'll run out and I'll start tracking him again.
等他现金花光之后我会继续查他的信用卡
Do you want to hear about the key? Yeah.
你想知道关于钥匙的事情吗 想
This wasn't easy, but I
这可复杂了 但我
traced the numerical code to the manufacturer,
通过编码找到了制造商
manufacturer to a series of buildings on the west side of town... And?
镇上西边的一大排楼房都使用他们生产的锁 然后呢
And if you want me to narrow it to a single doorway,
如果你想让我找到这把钥匙到底是开哪个门
I'll need a bit more... encouragement.
我需要一些额外的...奖励
You're wondering if it's worth it?
你在考虑它值不值得吗
No. Not "It." You.
不是"它"值不值得 是你值不值得
Can I give you a piece of professional advice?
让我给你点专业意见吧
My line of work, the people I follow--
我的行当 跟踪的人都是些
criminals, sumbags, lowlifes, all of 'em. Okay, so?
罪犯 小人 恶棍 所以呢
So never once have any of those guys bought hydrangeas
这些人里从来没有人在跑路之前
before skipping town.
买过绣球花
You let me know about the key.
钥匙的事情等你考虑好了联系我吧
重点解释
Someday he'll run out and I'll start tracking him again.等他现金花光之后我会继续查他的信用卡
run out:用尽;耗尽
It looks as if oil will run out faster than coal.
石油似乎要比煤炭耗尽得快。
Three days ago he switched to cash.三天前他改用现金支付了
switch to:转变
Shall we switch to another channel?
我们换个频道好吗?
Let's switch to some other topic.
我们换个话题吧。
I'll need a bit more... encouragement.我需要一些额外的...奖励
a bit more:稍多的
Let the broth simmer down a bit more.
让肉汤炖得再久一些吧。
Can I give you a piece of professional advice?让我给你点专业意见吧
a piece of:一张(片; 块; ... )
Please pass me a piece of paper handkerchief.
请递给我一张纸巾。