《美少女的谎言》第4季第9集 第13期:不想见任何人
日期:2014-10-22 19:28

(单词翻译:单击)

原文视听

Hey, Paige, I thought you might want to know
佩奇 有件事跟你说下
that Bridget Woo is in your kitchen.
布丽奇特·吴在你厨房里
She's trying to make a bong out of your aunt's teapot.
她正把你阿姨的茶壶当锣敲
So, did you know Paige was gonna plan all this?
你知道佩奇为你策划了这场派对吗
No. She's been full of surprises lately.
不知道 她最近真是惊喜重重
Yeah, well I've got another one for you.
我还有一个惊喜要告诉你
Jenna's back, and she's knocking into walls.
詹娜回来了 她又开始看不清道了
Ted. Hi.
泰德 你好
Hi.
你好
How did you know I was home?
你怎么知道我回来了
Word travels fast in rosewood.
消息在玫瑰镇传得很快
I just wanted to stop by, welcome you back.
我只是想顺道过来看看你 庆祝你回来
You brought pie.
你还带了派
Thank you.
谢谢
I tried visiting you, but they wouldn't let me in.
我之前想去看你 可他们不让我进去
They were honoring my request. I didn't want to see anyone.
他们尊重了我的要求 我不想见任何人
I was ashamed.
我很羞愧
You shouldn't be.
没有必要
You didn't deserve to go through this.
你不应该经历这一切
The thought of you being in there is...
一想到你在那儿

重点解释

She's been full of surprises lately.她最近真是惊喜重重
full of充满 ...
The papers are full of stories about the royals.
报纸上尽是些关于王室成员趣闻逸事的报道。
His songs are full of dirge.
他的歌充满了忧伤。

Jenna's back, and she's knocking into walls.詹娜回来了,她又开始看不清道了
knock into撞上
He would almost knock into me before he saw me.
他几乎就要撞到我的身上时才看到我。
Stop! you will knock into the tree.Shut up.
停!你要撞到那棵树了。别叫。

I just wanted to stop by我只是想顺道过来看看你
stop by偶然过访; 靠近; 访问
Can you stop by for a moment on your way home from your firm?
你从公司回家时,能顺便来呆一会儿吗?
Ask him to stop by for a chat.
请他来坐坐,聊聊天。

分享到
重点单词
  • woov. 向 ... 求爱,追求,恳求
  • deservevi. 应该得到 vt. 应受,值得
  • requestn. 要求,请求 vt. 请求,要求
  • kitchenn. 厨房,(全套)炊具,灶间
  • dirgen. 挽歌,哀乐,庄重悲哀的乐曲