美剧《美少女的谎言》第六季第9集第10期:烤玉米片
日期:2019-01-14 16:17

(单词翻译:单击)

Is that all seafood?
这些都是海鲜吗
That looks delicious.
看起来很美味
Do you want me to run it out to the girls?
要我去把姑娘们叫过来吗
Oh, God, no. This is for us.
当然不用 这些是给我们的
They're having nachos.
她们在吃烤玉米片
Did Spencer give you a hard time about having us here?
斯宾塞有阻止你把我们聚起来吗
I know Aria was not thrilled
我知道艾瑞亚不太高兴
that I was gonna be 30 feet from her prom.
因为我就在她舞会不到10米远的地方
You were closer to her when you were her English teacher.
你给她上语文课时离她更近呢
What was that?
什么声音
Was that thunder or music?
是雷声还是音乐声
That was probably Hanna parking.
多半是汉娜在停车
Sorry.
抱歉
I wasn't expecting to know
我没想到
both the cops out front.
两个警察都在门口
Did that get us any insider info?
那你有问到内部消息吗
Are they closer to finding him?
是不是快抓到他了
I'm afraid that would take more than a Pecan Sandie.
恐怕这不是一块山核桃饼能搞定的
Besides, these aren't high-ranking officers
何况他们不是高层警察
so they wouldn't know anything.
他们也不清楚吧
Well, as long as they stay awake for the next three hours
只要他们接下来三小时能保持清醒
I am just grateful they're out there.
我就感谢他们守在外面了
Would anyone like a glass of cabernet?
有人想来杯红酒吗
I don't think so.
我还是算了
- Not tonight. - No, I'll-I'll pass.
-今晚不喝 -我就不了
Well, I'm not driving.
我不开车

分享到
重点单词
  • gratefuladj. 感激的,感谢的
  • insidern. 局内人,知情人
  • pecann. 美洲山核桃(树)
  • arian. 抒情调,独唱曲