《美少女的谎言》第4季第14集 第3期:只想让你好受点
日期:2015-03-15 21:31

(单词翻译:单击)

原文视听

I think you should probably hold me right now.
我觉得你应该抱着我
Otherwise 'm going to explode,
不然我会爆炸
and you will have to explain that to the custodians.
你就得跟守卫解释一番了
You can't leave for that long again.
你不能再离开这么久了
It's just a week.
就一周而已
No. It was more like two.
不 感觉像是两周了
Did you get any answers about your mom?
有得到你妈妈的消息吗
Some. Not enough.
有一点 但还不够
There was a time Mona would've driven right over us.
以前的梦娜一定会直接撞过来
She must be making progress.
她肯定是进步了
Yeah. She's working on her aim.
是啊 她在学会瞄准
I got off the blocks really strong.
我跳水的力量很强了
Good eight feet before I hit water.
入水前能前进八英尺呢
It would've been perfect if I had just waited that half-second
如果我能在等半秒
for the heat to actually start.
等加速的话就太完美了
I'm sorry.
抱歉
Sorry for what?
为什么
Talking about swimming.
我一直在谈游泳
I'm the one that should be sorry.
我才是该抱歉的那个
My head's just been somewhere else.
我刚才没认真听你说
I've noticed.
我注意到了
What are you thinking about?
你刚才在想什么
Nothing you need to worry about.
你不用担心
I like worrying. I'm very good at it.
我喜欢担心 我很擅长的
It's okay. Don't want you trying to fix me.
没事 不希望你来帮我解决问题
I'm not trying to fix you. I just want to make you feel better.
我没想帮你解决问题 只是想让你感觉好点
Just let me feel what I'm feeling right now.
就让我保持现在的感受吧

重点解释

I think you should probably hold me right now.我觉得你应该抱着我

right now立刻;马上;就在此刻

I can use a cold beer right now!

我真想马上喝一杯冰啤酒。

She's out do some shopping right now.

她现在出去买此东西。

I got off the blocks really strong.我跳水的力量很强了

get off从 ... 下来

Jason saw me and got off the horse immediately.

杰逊看到我,立即从马上下来。

Nothing you need to worry about.你不用担心

worry about担心; 烦恼

Oh, I wouldn't worry about that.

哦,我才不信呢。

Don't worry about that mark, it will brush off.

不要为那个污渍操心,那是可以刷得掉的。

分享到