《美少女的谎言》第3季第3期:尸体失踪
日期:2012-10-20 18:51

(单词翻译:单击)

原文视听

If I never see another shovel again, it'll be too soon.
我这辈子都不想再见到铲子了
Wait. Do we wipe it off or something?
等等 我们需要擦一擦吗
Do we wipe off the prints?
把指纹擦了
Who would do this to Emily?
谁会这么对艾米丽
Who would do it to Ali?
谁会这么对艾莉呢
Some twisted psycho.
肯定是个神经病
The only twisted psycho we know is locked up at Radley.
我们唯一认识的神经病已经被关在拉德里了
Let's get out of here.
走吧
Everything?
全都要换吗
Everything.
全都换
The only person who benefits from the missing body is Ali's killer.
尸体失踪的唯一受益者是杀害艾莉的凶手
He killed maya, too. I know, Em.
他还杀害了玛雅 我知道 艾米
And Garrett's gonna rot in hell for it.
加勒特定会被绳之以法的
Jenna wouldn't help Garrett.
詹娜不会帮加勒特的
She put him in jail.
她将他送进了监狱
What about your sister?
你姐姐呢
She's in Philadelphia, and as far as we know,
她现在在费城 而且据我们所知
the only thing she's guilty of
她唯一不对的地方就是
is being in Ali's room the night that she died.
在艾莉被杀当晚 出现在她的房间
There has to be someone else...
一定还有其他人
Someone we don't know who's connected to Garrett.
一个我们不知道却与加勒特有关联的人

重点解释

妙语佳句:

Do we wipe it off or something?我们需要擦一擦吗

wipe off:擦掉(除去, 还清)

Wipe off these scribblings from the blackboard.

把黑板上的涂鸦擦掉。

The stain remover can wipe off the stain.

这种去污剂能去除难洗的污渍。

The only twisted psycho we know is locked up at Radley.我们唯一认识的神经病已经被关在拉德里了

lock up:上锁, 封锁

Don't lock up all resources in a single project.

不要把我们的所有财力都搁死在一个项目上。

The sack buyer was bout to lock up.

收购麻袋的人正要锁门。

And Garrett's gonna rot in hell for it.加勒特定会被绳之以法的

in hell:究竟(到底)

I'll see you in hell before I sell you my car.

我宁愿下地狱,也不会把我的车卖给你。

She put him in jail.她将他送进了监狱

in jail: 在狱中服刑

I always said he would wind up in jail.

我常说他到头来非进监狱不可。

考考你:

我们唯一认识的神经病已经被关在拉德里了。

尸体失踪的唯一受益者是杀害艾莉的凶手。

上期答案:

It says that at midnight she got a call from my phone.

You don't think that she had anything to do with this, do you?

分享到
重点单词
  • rotn. 腐烂,腐蚀,败坏 v. 腐烂,使 ... 枯朽,衰
  • boutn. 回合,一场
  • jailn. 监牢,监狱,拘留所 vt. 监禁,下狱
  • guiltyadj. 有罪的,内疚的
  • twistedadj. 扭曲的 v. 扭动(twist的过去式)
  • stainn. 污点,瑕疵,染料,着色剂 v. 玷污,弄脏,着色