《美少女的谎言》第4季第16集 第5期:差点被人害了
日期:2015-06-08 19:29

(单词翻译:单击)

原文视听

Shana? Are you following me?
莎娜 你是在跟踪我吗
I have a message for you.
我有口信要带给你
A message? From who? Alison.
口信 谁的口信 艾莉森
Alison's dead.
艾莉森已经死了
Isn't that what you told Spencer at the hospital?
在医院你不就是这样跟斯宾塞说的吗
We both know that's not true.
你我都知道这不是真的
She wants you guys to stop looking for her.
她不希望你们再继续找她
It's too dangerous.
太危险了
You almost got her killed at the inn last night.
你们昨晚差点害她在旅馆被杀
Why would I believe anything you have to say?
我凭什么相信你的话
You didn't know Alison. Listen, Emily...
你又不认识艾莉森 艾米丽
I've known her since I was three.
我三岁就认识她了
I grew up next door to her grandparents in Georgia.
我在她佐治亚州的祖父母家隔壁长大
If you knew Alison, you wouldn't be friends with Jenna.
如果你认识艾莉森就不会跟詹娜交朋友
Alison asked me to come to Rosewood to help figure out
艾莉森让我来玫瑰镇帮她查
who tried to kill her. Jenna's on the list.
谁想杀她 詹娜是嫌疑人之一
Keep your friends close, and your enemies closer.
要亲近朋友 更要亲近敌人
If you really are talking to her...
如果你真能联系到她
Prove it.
证明给我看
Radley's offering my family a settlement?
拉德里要跟我家和解
They're not admitting any negligence on their part,
他们不承认有任何过失
but the accident did happen on their premises,
但意外的确发生在他们的房屋
so they want to give you and your family something for your loss.
所以他们想给你和你的家人一些补偿
Well, what happened to us trying to shut down the place?
不是说好我们要关掉那地方吗

重点解释

You're really giving away all these clothes?你真要把这些衣服都送出去

give away赠送;送出

He wants to give away all his modern possessions and return to nature.

他要舍弃一切时髦的东西而归真返璞。

He decide to give away everything he possessed and become a monk.

他决定放弃他所有的一切,出家为僧。

I'm just sick of the same old things.我只是厌倦了一成不变

sick of厌烦

I'm sick of waiting around like this.

我讨厌透了像这样在一旁等著。

Are you sick of my smoking here?

你很讨厌我在这里吸烟吧?

You've never seen anyone clean out their closet before?没见过人整理衣柜吗

clean out把 ... 打扫干净; 清光

I clean out my wallet.

我整理钱包。

She cleaned out her savings in a short time.

她在短时间内把全部积蓄都花光了。

分享到