(单词翻译:单击)
原文视听
Hey, Jason. Hey.
你好 杰森 你好
How's it going?
怎么样了
I've been better.
我好多了
There any calls on the flyer yet?
有人回复你的传单没
Your mom send you here to ask me that?
你妈妈让你来问我的吗
Jason, you are upset.
杰森 你太痛苦了
I want to make sure that you're okay.
我想确保你没事
Nothing solid to go on just yet.
还没有实质性的进展
Maybe you should withdraw the reward.
也许你应该撕下悬赏单
Just let the police handle this.
交给警察处理
Why?
为什么
Because they handled Ali's murder case so well?
因为他们在艾莉的凶杀案表现不错吗
No, because you don't need to be fielding calls
不 因为你不需要一直接到
from every crackpot in town who's just looking for money.
镇子里所有缺钱的疯子的电话
Look, all I need is one to tell me the truth.
只要有人告诉我真相就行了
How are you gonna know if they're for real
你怎么知道他们是了解真相
or if they just want a reward?
还是冲着报酬而来
I can tell when someone's lying.
我能看出谁在撒谎
Can you?
你呢
What is that supposed to mean?
你想说什么
Why do you think your mom took this case?
你觉得你妈妈为什么要接手这案子
'Cause she has a reason to believe that Garrett's innocent.
因为她有理由相信加勒特是无辜的
Or maybe she just doesn't want to see
又或者是她不希望看到
the precious Hastings name get tarnished.
海斯汀家的名声被抹黑
You think that she's trying to protect someone?
你认为她在保护什么人吗
I think your mom has an agenda
我觉得你妈妈除了刑事辩护外
that has nothing to do with criminal defense.
还有别的事要忙
Are you talking about Melissa?
你是在说梅丽莎吗
I gotta take this.
我得接这个电话
Yeah?
什么事
重点解释
妙语佳句:
your mom has an agenda that has nothing to do with criminal defense.我觉得你妈妈除了刑事辩护外还有别的事要忙
criminal defense:刑事辩护
The specific forms of legal aid include advice,criminal defense,procurator in litigation and notarization,etc.
法律援助的具体形式包括解答咨询、刑事辩护和诉讼代理以及办理公证等。
Criminal defense lawyers can help convicts escape punishment for their crimes.
那些罪犯的辩护律师甚至可以帮助杀人犯逃脱罪责。
I want to make sure that you're okay.我想确保你没事.
make sure:弄明白, 设法确保
I'm going to make sure if I'm going to Macao.
我要拿定主意我是否去澳门。
I'll make sure of the time of the flight.
我要核实一下这班飞机的时间。
考考你:
我觉得你妈妈除了刑事辩护外还有别的事要忙。
因为她有理由相信加勒特是无辜的。
上期答案:
Why are you listening to some guy you barely know,
You have to trust that I know what I'm doing.