《美少女的谎言》第4季第15集 第22期:保护这个家
日期:2015-05-24 22:25

(单词翻译:单击)

原文视听

I'm sorry I couldn't call you back earlier.
抱歉我没有早点回你电话
I was in a mediation all day.
我一整天都在参加调解会
Yeah, the Mortali case. I just got home.
是的 莫尔塔利的案子 我刚到家
No, Spencer's here.
不 斯宾塞也在
Yeah.
好的
Why don't you get some rest and I'll talk to you tomorrow?
你早点休息吧 我们明天再说怎么样
Love you too.
我也爱你
Mom says hi.
妈妈跟你问好
Mediation?
调解会
Litigation?
或者诉讼
How do you keep it all straight?
你都是怎么糊弄过去的
What exactly were you thinking talking to Mrs. Dilaurentis?
你怎么想的 居然跟迪劳伦提斯夫人说那些话
I was just trying to protect this family. One of us has to.
我是在保护这个家 总要有人这么做
You promised me, Spencer.
你跟我保证过 斯宾塞
I told you not to talk to that woman, and you disobeyed me.
我跟你说过别去跟她说话 你不听我的
Now, you keep pushing it,
而你这么没完没了的
and you will be the one to ruin this family.
总有一天你会毁了这个家
Understood? No. I don't understand.
明白吗 不明白
What is going on between the two of you?
你们俩之间到底怎么回事
Why are you lying to mom?
你为什么要对妈妈撒谎
As long as you live under my roof,
只要你住在这屋檐下
you will stay away from her. Do you hear me?
就得离她远远的 听清楚了吗

重点解释

I'm sorry I couldn't call you back earlier.抱歉我没有早点回你电话

call back回电话

Shall I tell him you'd call back, or do you want him to call you?

要我告诉他你会再打电话来,还是叫他打电话给你?

Why don't you get some rest and I'll talk to you tomorrow?你早点休息吧 ,我们明天再说怎么样

get rest休息一下

Enjoy massage and foods,or get rest at home.

喜欢去享受按摩和美食,或者在家里休息。

Maybe the participants are not tired, so they do not need to come here to get rest.

也许大家都不累,不必来我这里休息了。

As long as you live under my roof,只要你住在这屋檐下

as long as只要

I don't mind as long as it doesn't rain.

只要不下雨就行了。

I'm not particular how you do it as long as it gets done.

只要把它完成了,你怎么做我并不计较

分享到