《美少女的谎言》第4季第34期:这个吻很有感觉
日期:2013-12-09 23:36

(单词翻译:单击)

原文视听

Hi. Hey.
你好 你
Sorry I showed up at your door. I--
抱歉就这样出现在你家门前 我
I kinda felt like it's something I should do in person anyway.
我就是觉得应该当面找你谈
Can I come in?
我能进去吗
Yeah, sure.
当然可以
Look, I had a hunch you might not be coming back.
我预感到你不会再来上课了
Why do you say that?
为什么这么说
Took me by surprise.
我没预料到...
The--the kiss.
那个 那个吻
I don't want you to think I'm not interested,
我不希望你觉得我没感觉
because...I am.
因为 我有感觉
But if you'd like to grab a coffee or a meal sometime...
不过如果你想一起喝个咖啡吃个饭的话
Maybe you're not comfortable
也许你不习惯
with the whole teacher-student thing.
这种师生之间的感情
Could be complicated.
也许会很麻烦
Yeah.
是啊
Looks like somebody really needs to reach you.
看来有人找你有急事
We can do this another time.
我们可以晚点谈
Jake.
杰克
Can we do this over that coffee?
我们能边喝咖啡边谈吗

重点解释

Sorry I showed up at your door. I--抱歉就这样出现在你家门前,我...

show up露脸,出现

His show-off only serves to show up his ignorance.

他的卖弄只不过暴露了他自己的无知。

What puzzles me is why they didn't show up.

令我百思不解的是他们为什么没有出现。

Look, I had a hunch you might not be coming back.我预感到你不会再来上课了

come back回来

I can come back to my hometown some day.

总有一天我会回到家乡。

I persuaded him to come back with all my might.

我竭力说服他回来。

Maybe you're not comfortable with the whole teacher-student thing.也许你不习惯这种师生之间的感情

comfortable with对 ... 感到舒服

Do your feel comfortable with the plan?

你对这个计划满意吗?

I'm pretty comfortable with the whole situation.

我已经坦然接受这个局面了。

分享到
重点单词
  • ignorancen. 无知
  • complicatedadj. 复杂的,难懂的 动词complicate的过去
  • hunchn. 肉峰,预感,块 v. 弯腰驼背,弓起背部,耸肩