《美少女的谎言》第4季第14集 第15期:艾莉出现在梦里
日期:2015-03-31 22:46

(单词翻译:单击)

原文视听

Hello, Hanna.
汉娜 你好
Everything okay?
一切还好吗
I think so.
不错
I'm going to work for Mrs. Dilaurentis
我要为迪劳伦提斯夫人工作了
in the real estate office.
在房地产部门
You are?
真的吗
I need someone in there.
我那里正好缺人
I will get you the copy of my real estate license.
我把我的地产代理资格证复印一份给你
You made my mom so happy.
你让我妈妈高兴了起来
When I found out that she wasn't working at the bank anymore,
听说她不在银行干了
I figured t wasn't her choice.
我猜不是她自愿辞职的
People in this town can be very intolerant.
这个镇上的人比较刻薄
Well, thank you.
谢谢你
It wasn't my idea.
也不是我的主意
Alison suggested it.
艾莉森提出的
Wait--Ali did what?
什么 艾莉怎么了
She still shows up...
我又看到她了
in my dreams.
在梦里
She wanted me to help.
她想要我帮忙
Such a great comfort, seeing her.
看到她真是太好了
You shouldn't sell yourself short, Mona.
梦娜 不要低估了自己
You're a strongly motivated student.
你是个自主性很强的学生
I've had to be. I mean,
我不得不这样
I've had a rather Dickensian life up until now,
过着狄更斯式的生活
full of folly, and grudges,
充满讽刺和怨恨
and false imprisonment,
还有错误的监禁
people thinking I'm one thing
人们对我下了定论
when I know I'm something else.
我知道我并非他们想的那样

重点解释

When I found out that she wasn't working at the bank anymore,听说她不在银行干了

find out发现;找出来;揭发

I'd like to find out about train to Las Vega.

我想知道去拉斯维加斯的情况。

You can find out many advantages in urban life.

你会发现都市生活中有许多便利之处。

She still shows up...我又看到她了

show up揭露;露面

His show-off only serves to show up his ignorance.

他的卖弄只不过暴露了他自己的无知。‘

The dust on the shelf show up in the sunlight.

在阳光照射下能看见架子上有灰尘。

I've had a rather Dickensian life up until now,full of folly, and grudges,过着狄更斯式的生活,充满讽刺和怨恨

full of充满 ...

She is always full of whims and fancies.

她老是充满怪念头。

分享到