《美少女的谎言》第4季第7集 第6期:打量杀人犯女儿的眼神
日期:2014-07-24 18:56

(单词翻译:单击)

原文视听

So I'll see you later? - Yeah, as soon as I can.
-一会儿见 -好 我尽快
I'm surprised you showed up today.
你今天竟然来上课了
Um, this is about the essay I didn't turn in yesterday, right?
是因为我昨天没交论文 是吧
No, this is about me checking in.
不 我不是来催作业的
With all you're going through,
你家发生这么多事
I can't imagine leaving the house, let alone coming here.
换我肯定不会走出家门 更别提来上学了
How are you doing?
你怎么样
Well, it's not that easy.
很不容易
Everywhere I go people are staring at me all judgey-eyed,
不管走到哪里 大家都在打量我
like that lady in the book.
就好像书里那个女人
You know the one.
你知道那本书的
Well, there are a lot of books in the world, Hanna.
这世上有很多书 汉娜
Like, really a lot.
非常多
No, the-the one with the judgey eyes
不 那个一副打量人的眼神
and--and the knitting, um...
还织着毛衣的...
Madame DeBarge.
德巴奇太太
Defarge?
德法奇
Close enough.
差不多啦
Um, can I just get an I.O.U. for that essay?
那篇论文我能不能先欠着
What essay?
什么论文
Thank you, Mr. Fitz.
谢谢 费兹老师
Not forever, though, just until...
不能不交哦 等你...
You've got a little less on your plate.
家里的事处理好之后
I meant thank you for being a really decent guy.
我是谢你这么体贴

重点解释

So I'll see you later? - Yeah, as soon as I can.一会儿见,好,我尽快

as soon as一 ... 就

I will be with you just as soon as I wash up.

等我洗洗脸,洗洗手,就来陪你。

I'll tell him as soon as I see him.

我一见他就告诉他。

I'm surprised you showed up today.你今天竟然来上课了

show up露面,出现

His show-off only serves to show up his ignorance.

他的卖弄只不过暴露了他自己的无知。

The dust on the shelf show up in the sunlight.

在阳光照射下能看见架子上有灰尘。

No, this is about me checking in.我不是来催作业的

check in登记;报到;记录

I hope to check in for the next flight.

我希望登记乘下一班飞机。

You must check in the equipment after using.

这些器材用后必须办妥手续归还。

分享到
重点单词
  • ignorancen. 无知
  • shelfn. 架子,搁板
  • decentadj. 体面的,正派的,得体的,相当好的
  • checkn. 检查,支票,账单,制止,阻止物,检验标准,方格图案
  • flightn. 飞行,航班 n. 奇思妙想,一段楼梯 n.