(单词翻译:单击)
So since we, uh..
既然我们
I.. Should I get my own place?
我...我能有我专属的房间吗
Is that what you want?
你想这样吗
Is that what you want?
这不是你想要的吗
Look, I just need you to promise me one thing.
听着 我只要你向我保证一件事
Okay.
好的
I will always get the first cup of coffee in the morning.
每天早上第一杯咖啡永远是我
Spencer
斯宾塞
I promise I will not come between you
我保证我永远不会介入
and your relationship with caffeine.
你和咖啡因之间的感情
Thank you.
谢谢
Wow! It's so short. You look hot.
好短 你看上去真性感
- Where are you? - I'm at the airport.
-你在哪儿呢 -我在机场
- Babe, you're leaving early. - Mm-hmm. Is that a problem?
-宝贝 你走得好早 -是啊 有问题吗
- Never. - I'm gonna rent a car.
-没有 -我要租辆车
- You got any preference? - Oh, you don't need one.
-你有什么推荐吗 -不用的
Lucas is letting us use his jag. Comes with a loft.
卢卡斯让我们开他的捷豹 还有顶棚
- You wanna pick me up then? - In Philly?
-你想来接机吗 -去费城吗
I'm taking the company plane. We can land in Brookhaven.
我要乘公司飞机 我们可以在布鲁克海文降落
I'll see you on the runway.
那我们跑道见
Company plane? That's fancy.
公司飞机 好厉害
Umm, it's literally a private jet.
其实就是私人飞机
It's so nice.
非常棒