美剧《美少女的谎言》第六季第12集第21期:尖叫野蛮人
日期:2019-05-13 16:30

(单词翻译:单击)

Where did you go?
你去哪儿了
Home. I..
回家 我...
I went home.
我回家了
Spence, stop worrying about the paper.
斯宾塞 别担心论文的事了
You gotta let it go.
你不要再想了
Are you sure you're okay sleeping on the couch again?
再让你睡在沙发上没事吗
Yeah, totally.
当然没事
It's a lot more comfortable than those hostel beds in Europe.
比欧洲旅馆里的那些床舒服多了
Can you believe that it's been three years
你敢相信我们去过马德里后
since we were in Madrid?
已经过了三年吗
That's crazy.
太疯狂了
I don't think I'm ever gonna forgive you
我觉得我不会原谅你
for dragging me to that awful bullfight.
拖我去看那场糟糕的斗牛
Come on, it was not that awful.
得了吧 没有那么糟糕
It-it was awful when you started screaming
你冲着那群喝醉的人尖叫野蛮人的时候
savages at the drunk crowd.
才算得上是糟糕
It was terrible from the beginning.
一开始就很可怕
That's why I was screaming.
所以我才会尖叫
- It was awful. - Okay.
-太可怕了 -好吧
- You made me cry. - I didn't make you do anything.
-你都把我弄哭了 -我没把你怎么样
You didn't stop me from crying in the street.
我在大街上哭的时候你都没阻止我
You were, you were pretty livid.
你 你当时可生气了
It was not okay.
这可一点都不好

分享到