美剧《美少女的谎言》第六季第13集第24期:逞英雄
日期:2019-06-20 17:01

(单词翻译:单击)

We need to talk, the others are on their way
我们得谈谈 其他人正在过来找你
and we can't do this in front of them.
我们不能在她们面前谈
- What others? - Look, Ezra.
-什么他们 -听我说 以斯拉
I know you're lost right now.
我知道你现在很迷茫
I know youu're filled
我知道你心中
with anger and you're full of despair--
充满愤怒和绝望...
Well, what the hell are you talking about?
你到底在说什么
Charlotte!
夏洛蒂
For God's sake, don't make me say it, Ezra!
天啊 不要非逼我说出来 以斯拉
Look, I know why you did what you did
我知道你为什么那么做
and I will do whatever it takes to help you.
我会不惜一切帮你
I swear if you want me to lie for you, I will.
如果你想让我为你撒谎 我会的
I know that you did this to protect me.
我知道你这样是为了保护我
Oh, God. Now don't, don't answer it. Not yet.
天啊 先不要开门 先不要
Is she already here?
她已经来了吗
Do come in. Join the party.
进来吧 一起来玩
Anybody bring torches, pitchforks?
有人带了火把或者干草叉吗
Anything like that?
有人带类似的东西了吗
You didn't protect Aria, okay?
你没有保护艾瑞亚 知道吗
- I protected Aria! - Hanna--
-是我保护了艾瑞亚 -汉娜
And we are not gonna go down for this
不能因为你想逞英雄
because you thought that you had to slay the dragon!
我们就也被你一起拉下水
- Hanna, please-- - What?
-汉娜... -干什么
My mom may go down for this too.
我妈妈也可能因此受牵连
He needs to own up to what he did!
他需要为自己做出的事负起责任
Hanna, just let me talk.
汉娜 你让我说
Look, you can say that it was self-defense.
你可以说你是自卫

分享到
重点单词
  • arian. 抒情调,独唱曲
  • protectvt. 保护,投保