《美少女的谎言》第4季第13期:看见艾莉的人一个个死去了
日期:2013-11-10 21:05

(单词翻译:单击)

原文视听

I had a really great night. Me too.
今晚我真的很开心 我也是
Drive safe. Thanks.
小心开车 谢谢
You two make a cute couple.
你们俩真是可爱的一对
Did you slither on down here to comment on my love life?
你爬下来就为了评论我的爱情生活吗
I need a favor.
我需要帮忙
Yeah, wrong address.
找错地方了
You probably didn't know that Darren was a friend of mine.
你可能不知道达伦曾是我的朋友
We met right after I moved to town.
我一搬到镇上 我们就认识了
Can't believe he's dead.
不敢相信他已经死了
Sorry for your loss.
节哀顺变
If anything happens to me,
如果我发生什么事
can you give Toby a message?
你能给托比带句话吗
What would happen to you?
你会发生什么事
Seems to me like you're indestructible.
在我看来 你无坚不摧嘛
Well, it seems to me that everyone who saw Ali
在我看来 艾莉失踪那晚
the night she went missing is waking up dead.
看到她的人在一个个死去
Wilden saw Ali that night?
威尔登那晚看到艾莉了吗
That's what Garrett told me.
加勒特是这么和我说的
Did you burn yourself?
是你放火烧自己的吗
Toby isn't answering my calls,
托比不接我的电话
and I know that you're still friends.
我知道你们还是朋友
Tell him I never meant to hurt him.
转告他 我从没打算伤害他

重点解释

Did you slither on down here to comment on my love life?你爬下来就为了评论我的爱情生活吗

comment on对 ... 评论

He did not comment on what I said.

他对我的话未作评论。

Downing Street has so far refused to comment on these reports.

英国政府对这些报道迄今不予置评。

Well, it seems to me that everyone who saw Ali the night she went missing is waking up dead.在我看来艾莉失踪那晚看到她的人在一个个死去

wake up 醒来

I didn't wake up until I heard the alarm clock.

直到听到闹钟的铃声我才醒来。

She woke up in the middle of an exciting dream.

她从一场兴奋的梦境中醒来。

Tell him I never meant to hurt him.转告他我从没打算伤害他

mean to打算; 意指; 故意

Do you mean to close with his offer?

你准备接受他开出的价钱吗?

Don't be too hard on him; he didn't mean to do it.

不要对他太严厉,他并不是故意这么做的。

分享到
重点单词
  • addressn. 住址,致词,讲话,谈吐,(处理问题的)技巧 vt.
  • commentn. 注释,评论; 闲话 v. 注释,评论
  • slitherv. (使)滑行,(使)滑动