《美少女的谎言》第3季第209期:斯宾塞为情所困
日期:2013-06-28 18:42

(单词翻译:单击)

原文视听

Sorry, I shut my phone off.
对不起 我关机了
Yeah, well, you didn't come back today to school.
好吧 你今天没回学校上课
My mom said she might call your parents. I figured.
我妈说要给你父母打电话 我猜到了
I don't think she wants to. I just think--
我想她也不愿意打 我想...
Whatever. It's okay. I won't hold it against her.
随便她 没关系 我不会记恨她的
Anyway, it's not really why you came.
这不是你过来找我的真正原因
No. I wanted to talk to you...
没错 我想和你谈谈
I know that I shouldn't have said anything to Fitz.
我知道 我不应该和费兹说什么的
Okay, I know that.
没错 我知道
So, can we please just skip ahead to the end?
我们能不能跳过开头直接到最后部分
Could we just fast-forward to the part
我们能直接快进到
where you scream or you cry
你大哭 大叫 或者是
or just do whatever you need to do, okay?
随便你想怎么样的那个部分吗
Wait, I-I didn't come here to punish you, Spencer.
等一下 我不是来指责你的 斯宾塞
I know that you were set up.
我知道你是被陷害的
"A" sent me a text to rub it in my face right after Ezra left.
以斯拉刚走A就给我发了条短信刺激我
I think that we should stop blaming "A"
我觉得我们不应该再指责A
for everything that goes wrong in our lives,
让我们的生活变成一团乱麻了
and start blaming ourselves.
我们应该开始自我反省了
Are you actually defending our enemy right now?
你现在是要为我们的敌人辩护吗
No, I'm just saying that maybe if we stopped telling lies,
不 我是说 只要我们不再说谎
maybe "A" wouldn't have a reason to keep on exposing them.
A就没有什么戳穿谎言的理由了
"A" isn't some tough-love life coach, Spencer.
A不是艰难爱情的生活导师 斯宾塞
We're not being taught
没人教我们
to mind our manners and eat our vegetables.
谨言慎行 吃素修行
This person wants to hurt us.
这个人是存心要害我们
Maybe we deserve it. Unbelievable.
或许是我们活该 难以置信
And thanks for your concern, by the way.
还有 顺便谢谢你的关心
I'm... I'm doing just fine.
我 我很好

重点解释

Sorry, I shut my phone off.对不起 ,我关机了

shut off:关掉

They shut off the gas before going on holiday.

他们出发度假之前关闭了煤气。

Are you actually defending our enemy right now?你现在是要为我们的敌人辩护吗

right now:立刻;马上;就在此刻

She's out do some shopping right now.

她现在出去买此东西。

maybe "A" wouldn't have a reason to keep on exposing them.A就没有什么戳穿谎言的理由了

keep on doing: 继续进行

You'll soon go to pieces if you keep on working like that.

如果你继续那样工作的话,很快就会垮下来。

by the way.I'm... I'm doing just fine.还有,我,我很好

by the way:顺便说

By the way, I love your hair that way.

顺便说一句,我喜欢你的发式。

分享到
重点单词
  • skipv. 跳过,略过,遗漏 n. 跳跃,跳读 n. (
  • deservevi. 应该得到 vt. 应受,值得
  • screamn. 尖叫声 v. 尖叫,大笑
  • coachn. 大巴,教练;(火车)客车车厢,四轮马车,经济舱 v