《美少女的谎言》第4季第11集 第17期:情侣闹别扭
日期:2014-12-05 09:51

(单词翻译:单击)

原文视听

Howdy, Caleb. How's it going?
好呀 凯勒 怎么样
What are they serving?
他们提供什么好东西
Uh, I would just stick with water.
我就打算喝点水
Everything else tastes like cough syrup.
所有东西都尝起来像止咳糖浆
Where's Hanna?
汉娜呢
She's dancing off some bet with one of your brother's teammates.
她因为什么赌 正你弟弟的队友跳舞呢
You know anything about that?
你知道什么吗
Oh--yeah, Mike is so immature.
是啊 迈克太幼稚
I'll have a water. Please.
我喝水就成 谢了
It's not as hard as it looks.
没有看起来那么难
My father taught me how to two-step.
我爸爸教我跳两步舞
He learned at the base.
他在基地学的
In Texas, it's part of basic training.
在德州 基础训练的一部分
Well we should all be drafted
那我们都应该入伍
because I don't know the difference between a two-step and a polka.
因为我一直不明白两步舞和波尔卡的区别
But...you'll lead,
但你会带我的
right, Toby?
对吧 托比
Sure.
当然
What's a polka?
啥是波尔卡
Did you know that Paige was gonna be here?
你知道佩奇会来吗
Um, sorta.
算是吧
She didn't know that I was, though.
但她不知道我会来

重点解释

Uh, I would just stick with water.我就打算喝点水

stick with坚持做

Stick with me for a few more minutes and you'll see the point of the story.

你再听我说几分钟,你就会明白故事讲的是什么。

I stick with my opinion at present.

目前我坚持我的观点。

In Texas, it's part of basic training.在德州,基础训练的一部分

part of一部分

This piece of glass seems to be part of a lamp.

这片玻璃似乎是一盏灯的一部分。

He salted away part of his wages each month.

他每月把工资的一部分储存起来。

分享到
重点单词
  • stickn. 枝,杆,手杖 vt. 插于,刺入,竖起 vi. 钉
  • minutesn. 会议记录,(复数)分钟
  • immatureadj. 不成熟的
  • basen. 基底,基础,底部,基线,基数,(棒球)垒,[化]碱