(单词翻译:单击)
Well, she's just been admitted to the ER.
她被送到急诊室了
I mean, she has second-degree burns
二级烧伤
but the doctors say that she's gonna be fine.
不过医生说不会有事的
How did this even happen?
怎么会这样
Why don't you ask her?
你怎么不问她
I mean, is it just a coincidence
这难道是巧合吗
that the loft tried to turn Aria
她一来艾瑞亚就
into a s'more right after she arrived?
差点被烧死
How long does this take?
要多长时间
Three minutes. Said on the package.
三分钟 盒子上写的
I have to go.
我得走了
Who was that? Hannah?
是谁 汉娜吗
No, it was
不 是
itit was my dad.
是我爸爸
But I'll call you later.
过会再打给你
Bye.
再见
Do you wanna talk about it?
你想谈谈吗
Talk about what?
谈什么
What we're gonna do if--
我们该怎么办
Toby, I'm a sophomore... okay?
托比 我才念大二 好吧
I'm having a hard enough time juggling exams.
各种考试就够我忙的了
I know.
我知道
And you don't even live in this state.
而且你都不住在这个州
I-I know, but I..
我知道 可是我
could apply for a transfer.
可以申请调到这
And what? You gonna move into my dorm room?
然后呢 住我的宿舍里吗
You don't have to..
你不用
say it like that.
这么说
Like what?
怎么说
Like... living together
把住在一起说得
would be such a horrible thing.
好像是件很可怕的事似的
In this context, it would be.
在这个情况下 有可能
I'm sorry, but it would.
不好意思 但真的有可能
You're..
你
talking about this like it would..
说得好像这会
ruin our lives.
毁了我们的生活似的