(单词翻译:单击)
I try not to think about her.
我试着不去想她
You know, forgive and forget.
你懂的 既往不咎
Yeah, a leopard doesn't change its spots.
江山易改 本性难移
Wait, did she call you?
等等 她给你打电话了
No, she called Wren.
不 她打给了任
And clearly, she shared information with him
很显然 她对他说了些什么
because he's been looking at me for the last week
因为过去的一周 任看我的眼神
like I should be the one locked up.
好像我才应该是被关起来的那个
And is that because of Bethany Young?
是因为宝芬妮.杨吗
If she's willing to tell him, who else is she gonna tell?
如果她愿意告诉任 她还会告诉谁呢
You know, we all have a past, Hanna.
每个人都有过去 汉娜
Aren't you curious what she plans to use against you?
你不好奇她打算用什么来对付你吗
Here. Why don't we call her and find out?
为什么我们不打电话问清楚呢
Melissa, stop.
梅丽莎 停下
Someone needs to shut her up for good.
得有人让她永远闭嘴
Melissa, give me my phone!
梅丽莎 给我手机
I'm doing you a favor. You'll thank me one day.
我是在帮你 你以后会感谢我的
Hi, this is Alison Dilaurentis.
我是艾莉森.迪劳伦提斯
Can I please speak to my sister, Charlotte?
我能跟我的姐姐夏洛蒂说话吗
Give me the phone. Well, wake her up.
把电话给我 叫醒她
She has her whole life to nap.
她以后再睡也不迟
Tell her Hanna wants to say hi.
告诉她汉娜想跟她打招呼
Melissa, stop.
梅丽莎 停下
No, I don't wanna speak to her doctor.
不 我不想跟她的医生谈
I wanna speak to my bloody sister!
我要跟我那见鬼的姐姐说话
Put charlotte on!
叫夏洛蒂接电话
I don't wanna hear her voice!
我不想听到她的声音
Well, you have a funny way of forgiving, Hanna.
原来你是这样既往不咎的 汉娜
Why didn't you tell me about this
你回来以后
when you came home from that trip?
为什么没有告诉我
She didn't want another person
她不想让另一个人
telling her that she wasn't over it.
告诉她她还不能忘怀
Well, neither was your sister.
你姐姐也没忘
So can you at least find out
你们能至少查清楚
if Melissa called that night from the diner?
梅丽莎那天晚上有没有从餐馆打电话
Thanks.
谢谢
Oh, umm, what was the name
等等 霍里斯那个鬼鬼祟祟的
of that sneaky blogger dude from Hollis?
网络博主叫什么来着
The one who freaked out you and Melissa?
那个把你和梅丽莎吓坏了的
So what made you decide to come back?
你为什么决定要回来呢
Here...where you grew up.
回到你长大的地方
What was the, what was the draw?
动机是什么
Oh, uh, my mom was alone
我妈妈独身一人
so I thought it'd be good to be nearby.
我想我在她身边会比较好
Right.
没错