(单词翻译:单击)
原文视听
So it was there the whole time?
所以那东西一直都在那儿吗
Yeah. Hanna's freaking.
是啊 汉娜吓坏了
She's terrified of what Jenna's gonna do.
她害怕詹娜会做出什么事情来
I thought that we were backing off
我想我们又绕回诺埃尔和詹娜
the whole Noel and Jenna are the "A" team.
或许就是A的问题上来了
I am, but Hanna won't listen to me.
我也这么想 但汉娜不听我的
Are you?
你呢
I'm sorry.
对不起
I'm just trying to figure out a way
我正在想怎样
to say "Happy birthday" without the "Happy."
在没法快乐的情况下对人说"生日快乐"
Birthday?
生日
Yeah, Ezra's not in the mood to celebrate.
以斯拉没有心情庆祝生日
He's obsessed.
他现在纠缠不清
He's convinced that he's ruined Maggie's life.
总觉得是自己毁掉了麦琪的生活
Well, why is he still thinking about his high school girlfriend?
他为什么还想着高中时候的女朋友
Probably because I pushed him to.
可能是我造成的
God, I just...
天呐 我真
I just wish that there was a way
我真希望能有办法
that I could get in touch with her.
让我和她联系上
That is a terrible idea.
这想法糟透了
No, no, no. I just want--
不是的 我只是想
That is such a terrible idea.
这想法糟糕至极
Stay out of it. It is none of your business.
别管这事儿 跟你一点儿关系都没有
It is my relationship, Spencer.
请别插手我的感情问题 斯宾塞
I'm sorry.
对不起
Just... we can't move forward until he does.
但要是他想不开的话我们没法继续
重点解释
She's terrified of what Jenna's gonna do.她害怕詹娜会做出什么事情来
be terrified of:害怕 ...; 恐惧 ...
The child will be terrified of being left alone in the big house.
这孩子一个人留在那座大房子里会感到害怕的。
He was terrified of being killed in a gun fight.
他很害怕死于枪战。
I thought that we were backing off the whole Noel and Jenna are the "A" team.我想我们又绕回诺埃尔和詹娜或许就是A的问题上来了
back off:后退
The military might back off at the last moment.
到最后片刻,军方有可能打退堂鼓。
I'm just trying to figure out a way to say "Happy birthday" without the "Happy."我正在想怎样在没法快乐的情况下对人说"生日快乐"
figure out:想出
I can't figure out why he quit his job.
我琢磨不透他为什么要辞掉工作。
I just wish that there was a way that I could get in touch with her.我真希望能有办法让我和她联系上
get in touch with:与 ... 接触; 与 ... 联系
I'm trying to get in touch with my brother.
我正设法与我兄弟取得联系。