(单词翻译:单击)
原文视听
What did your mom say?
你妈妈怎么说
That you can't block a court order in an afternoon.
一个下午根本不够阻止法院颁令
She needs time.
她需要更多的时间
But she'll do it? She's gonna try.
但她还是要去吗 她为尽力而为的
Try?! It's my mom. With her, a try...
尽力吗 那是我妈妈 对她而言
is as good as a win.
尽力了就有胜诉的希望
Just calm down.
冷静点
Did Aria get in to see Mona?
艾瑞亚见到梦娜了吗
I haven't heard anything yet.
现在还没消息
When did Alison's father get back to Rosewood? Today.
艾莉森她爸什么时候回玫瑰镇的 今天
Do you want me to talk to him? No.
要我和他去说几句吗 不用了
Well, maybe you should, Han.
汉 也许应该是你去和他谈吧
You're believing everything that Wilden says.
威尔登侦探说的你都能相信
Why don't you find out for yourself?
为什么不自己去一探究竟呢
'Cause I can't.
因为我做不到
And you know what? You're right.
而且 你说的对
Your mom's on it, so there's no reason for me to panic.
你妈妈已经在尽力了 我还有什么好着急的呢
There are things you need to know...
有些事情你必须知道
about Jenna. Okay.
有关詹娜的事 好的
Before you got here, before a lot of things,
在你到这里之前 在很多事发生之前
Jenna dated Garrett.
詹娜和加勒特交往过
Garrett Reynolds.
加勒特·雷诺兹
I wanted to tell you, but I wasn't sure how.
我想过要告诉你 只是不知道该怎么说
You seem so happy.
你好像很开心的样子
No, you did the right thing.
不是 你这么做没错
I really appreciate it.
我很感激
Wow. Yeah.
天呐 是啊
I mean, she could have been his next victim.
她原本会成为他的下一个受害者的
That's not exactly what I meant. You don't have to worry.
我不是这个意思 担心
Jenna brings up Garrett,
要是她提起加勒特
I won't let on that you told me.
我不会告诉她是你说的
But I'm glad you did.
你告诉了我真相 我很开心
You're a good friend.
你是个不错的朋友
重点解释
Just calm down.冷静点
calm down:(使)平静; (使)安静
Calm down there's no need to get into a lather about it!
冷静些--没有必要为这件事动肝火!
I told myself to calm down.
我告诫自己要冷静下来。
a try...is as good as a win.尽力了就有胜诉的希望
as good as:和 ... 几乎一样
It wasn't as good as I'd expected.
这不如我原来想的那么好。
Enough is as good as a feast.
知足常乐。
Why don't you find out for yourself?为什么不自己去一探究竟呢
find out:发现;找出来;揭发
We must find out the truth of this incident.
我们一定要把这件事情的本相找出来。