《美少女的谎言》第3季第293期:喜欢看见你
日期:2013-09-20 23:29

(单词翻译:单击)

原文视听

Well, they call it training,
他们叫培训
but it's more of an assessment.
但是它更像是一项评估
To see if you can do the job.
看看你能否胜任
I'm sorry to cancel so late, but...
非常抱歉这么晚才跟你说 但是
the bank only does this twice a year.
银行一年只有两次这样的机会
Nah, that's okay. It's, it's important.
没什么 不要紧的 那是很重要的事
And I'll only be gone a couple of days...
我也就离开几天
this time.
这一次
This time?
这一次吗
Yeah, if it works out,
是的如果能够行的话
I will be... taking Hanna to New York with me.
我要带汉娜一起去纽约
So the promotion wouldn't be here.
所以 不是在这升职
No, it's in New York.
对 是在纽约
Well...when would you go, if they offer it to you?
那么 如果他们给你这个机会 什么时候走呢
I'd have to make the decision pretty quickly.
我得快点做决定
Miss the great unveiling...
那就错过了揭牌仪式哦
We can come back for that.
我们可以专程回来参加
Well, I should wish you luck.
我应该祝你好运
But I don't think I can right now.
但是我现在做不到
Wouldn't feel honest.
感觉很不诚恳
I like seeing you.
很喜欢跟你一起

重点解释

And I'll only be gone a couple of days...我也就离开几天

a couple of两个, 几个

The bowler let go a couple of scorchers.

投球手投出了几个快球。

Give the bottle a couple of shakes before pouring the juice.

倒果汁前,先把瓶子摇几下。

couple, pair这两个词都有“一双”“一对”的意思。其区别是:

1.couple指在一起或互有关系的两个人或物,但并不意味是同样的,且可分可合; pair指由两个

一样的东西组成的“一对”“一双”“一副”,缺一不可。例如:

I found a couple of socks in the room but they do not make a pair.

我在房间找到两只袜子,但不是一双的。

2.couple和pair都可指“夫妻”, pair更强调“般配”。例如:

Not every couple is a pair.

天下夫妇多,珠联璧合少。

pair指夫妇时谓语动词用复数,而couple指夫妇时谓语动词用单数。

3.pair还可指夫妻之外有密切连带关系的人。

But I don't think I can right now.但是我现在做不到

right now立刻;马上;就在此刻

She's out do some shopping right now.

她现在出去买此东西。

The boss is in no humor to talk to you right now.

此刻老板没有心情同你说话。

but it's more of an assessment.但是它更像是一项评估

more of更多的

Let me sketch in a little more of our plans.

让我把我们的计划再稍加补充。

It's all over now so think mo more of it.

现在一切都过去了,因此别再去想它了。

分享到
重点单词
  • decisionn. 决定,决策
  • promotionn. 晋升,促进,提升
  • assessmentn. 估价,评估
  • sketchn. 素描,草图,概述,梗概 v. 速写,草拟,(简略地