(单词翻译:单击)
Did you just see that?
你看到了吗
The guy whispering to his cuff links?
那个人在对着袖口讲话
God, this place is crawling with the police.
老天 这里全是警察
You know, Aria wasn't kidding when she said Tanner promised
艾瑞亚说坦纳保证会确保这里的安全
to have this place secured.
她不是在开玩笑
Where is Aria? I wanna show her that picture of Rhys.
艾瑞亚去哪了 我想让她看看里斯的照片
- Charles. - Okay.
-查尔斯 -好
Look, resemblance isn't fact, Hanna.
相像不代表他就是 汉娜
We still don't know for sure.
我们还不确定
How else did he have Ali's perfect chin
那他怎么有艾莉的下巴
and Jason's perfect hair?
和杰森的头发
What if this whole Carissimi Group setup
如果整个卡里西米集团
is just one big elaborate black hoodie?
就只是个精心设计的骗局呢
Can we just keep this to ourselves for now?
我们能暂时别说出去吗
Tonight means a lot to Aria.
今晚对艾瑞亚来说很重要
Spencer, this is a big deal.
斯宾塞 这事关重大
How am I supposed to keep my mouth shut?
你要我怎么做到不泄露一句话
Talk about the art. Eat hors d'oeuvres.
谈艺术 吃点心
What took you guys so long to get here?
你们怎么这么久才来
Uh, there was just a really long line in the valet and..
等候停车的人特别多 而且...
we were following a hunch about Charles.
我们在追踪一条可能跟查尔斯有关的线索
And did you find anything?
你们发现什么了吗
Don't tell Aria.
别告诉艾瑞亚
Why would Aria care if you had a photo of Jason on your phone?
艾瑞亚为什么会关心你手机上有杰森的照片
Wait, why do you have a photo of Jason on your phone?
等等 你手机上为什么有杰森的照片
That's not Jason.
那不是杰森
He says his name is Rhys.
他说他叫里斯