(单词翻译:单击)
Thank you so much for joining us.
谢谢大家前来
That was fun.
很有意思
That really was fun.
确实很有意思
Oh, excuse me one second. Yeah.
失陪一下 好
I like her.
我喜欢她
She's one of a kind.
她确实特别
I'll stay out of your way, okay? I promise.
我不会碍你的事 我保证
You were right yesterday.
昨天你说得对
Leaving would have been a mistake.
离开会是错误的选择
Look, I know it's hard for all of us being back here.
我知道回来对我们所有人来说都很难
We've to force ourselves to remember
因为我们不得不强迫自己记得
that we're not the people that we once we were.
我们已经不再是以前的自己了
But-but it's temporary, right?
但只是暂时的 对吗
I mean, you are eventually going back to DC.
你最终还是会回特区的 对吧
Yeah, they want me back the second the election's over.
当然 选举一结束他们就让我回去
How did I do?
我做得如何
Guys?
各位
We were so busy looking at the murder weapon
我们忙着找凶器
that we didn't notice--
所以没注意...
The carpet.
地毯
You know, my mom spent weeks trying to match
我妈妈用了好几周时间
the uniforms to those colors.
想拿制服和那些颜色匹配
So the person who sent this is staying at the Radley.
也就是说发这个的人在拉德里
Just like Sara Harvey.
就跟莎拉.哈尔薇一样
It's my dad.
是我爸爸
Answer it. Answer it.
接 接
Dad? Hey, Aria.
爸爸 艾瑞亚
I know that you're with your friends right now
我知道你现在跟朋友在一起
but I need to see you alone.
但我需要单独见你一面
There's something I need to tell you.
我有事需要告诉你