美剧《美少女的谎言》第六季第13集第14期:猫爱好者
日期:2019-06-10 16:14

(单词翻译:单击)

It's only slightly offensive.
看起来很无害
Yeah. Well, so is my boss.
是啊 我老板也是
Look, I'm really sorry
我很抱歉
about the way that I talked to you today.
我今天不该这么和你说话
I was just so focused on trying to be my mom's savior--
我只是太专注于帮我妈妈...
No, it's fine. Lucas is gonna help us.
没事 卢卡斯会帮我们
- He is gonna be our alibi. - Really?
-他会帮我们作证 -真的吗
Um, is that Munchkin lover?
是曼基康短腿猫爱好者吗
No, Jordan calling me to say goodnight.
不 是乔丹打来说晚安的
- Oh, let me give you guys a-- - No, it's fine.
-我就不当电灯泡...-没关系
I'll just call him back.
我一会再打给他
You seem really happy.
你看起来很幸福
So, um, is it weird now for you to
那么 现在你见凯勒
for you to see Caleb?
会觉得别扭吗
No.
不会
I'm getting married, Spencer.
我要结婚了 斯宾塞
God, why does everybody keep asking me about Caleb?
为什么每个人都要来问我凯勒的事
I, I didn't realize anybody else had.
我不知道有别人问过

分享到
重点单词
  • alibin. 不在场证明或辩解,托辞 v. 辩解,找托辞开脱
  • slightlyadv. 些微地,苗条地
  • offensiveadj. 令人不快的,侮辱的,攻击用的 n. 进攻