美剧《美少女的谎言》第六季第12集第12期:病秧子
日期:2019-04-30 22:15

(单词翻译:单击)

Hey, Sabrina. - Hey, hi.
塞布丽娜 -你好
Do you have a sec? - Sure.
你有时间吗 -有
Um, Ezra says that you manage the place now.
以斯拉说这地方现在是你在打理
He put me in charge when he and Nicole went to Colombia.
他和妮可去科伦比亚的时候 把这交给了我
They thought it'd be a month long thing.
他们以为就是一个月的事
Hell of a way to get promoted.
没想到这么久
Yeah. Well, I won't keep you.
是啊 我不想耽误你的时间
I just wanted to stop by and ask you a favor.
我过来是想拜托你帮个忙的
Sure.
好啊
Um, could you not tell anyone
你能不能帮我保密
that you saw me outside at the medical center today?
今天你在医疗中心外看到我的事
I'm not quite sure who I would tell.
我不知道这事能告诉谁
I know, it's just my mom comes here sometimes
我明白 只是我妈妈有时会来这里
and my friends and..
还有我的朋友们...
Yeah. I won't say anything.
好 我不会说出去的
Thanks.
谢谢
Emily...I had cancer..
艾米丽 几年前
...several years ago.
我得了癌症
I didn't want people to know.
我不希望别人知道
I didn't want them to think of me
我不希望他们觉得我
as the sick girl with cancer.
是一个得癌症的病秧子
But I learned the hard way you need support
但我发现这种艰难的时刻
when you're going through something like that.
你要熬过去 离不开他人的支持

分享到