(单词翻译:单击)
I called his landline, I called his cell phone
我打了他的电话 手机
I even called his little brother.
还打给了他弟弟
It's not like Ezra to just walk out on me like this.
以斯拉不会就这样离我而去
But Sabrina said it kind of is like him now.
但塞布丽娜说他现在就是这样
Aria, where's your off switch? You're gonna blow a circuit.
艾瑞亚 该停一停了 你的保险丝会爆的
No. This is just level two. Do you wanna see level three?
不 这只是第二级 你想看看第三级吗
Man, I miss yoga class. I miss Liam. I miss Boston.
我想念瑜伽课 想念利亚姆 想念波士顿
I miss sanity, Emily.
我无法好好思考 艾米丽
Okay, Ujjayi Breath, Aria. Just breathe.
好吧 喉呼吸 艾瑞亚 深呼吸
Better now? - No.
好点了吗 -没
I need you to keep Sabrina busy
我去拿以斯拉家的钥匙时
while I get the key to Ezra's.
我要你分散塞布丽娜的注意力
Aria, I like her. I don't wanna lie to Sabrina.
艾瑞亚 我喜欢塞布丽娜 不想骗她
Okay, fine, so just go, go buy her a cup of coffee.
好吧 那就请她喝杯咖啡
You just said that you like her, so it shouldn't be that hard
你刚刚说你喜欢她 所以朋友之间聊聊
to make a friendly conversation. There's no lying in that.
不会太难吧 没有骗人的成分
Okay, then we're deceiving her.
好吧 那我们就是要蒙骗她
Emily, I'm sorry. I really am.
艾米丽 抱歉 真的对不起
But I need to see if that 9 iron is missing from Ezra's clubs.
但我要看看9号铁杆是否在以斯拉家里
Aria, I'm trying to get my life together, okay?
艾瑞亚 我正尽量让我的生活回到正轨
I wanna do the right thing, not move two steps back.
我不想做错事 更不想倒退
I understand that, but if Ezra killed Charlotte...
这我明白 可如果以斯拉杀了夏洛蒂
Breaking and entering, it's a crime.
非法入侵也是犯罪
We're not stealing anything.
我们不是要偷东西
Okay, fine.
好吧