(单词翻译:单击)
I can't believe you went home.
真不敢相信你回家了
I thought maybe once my mom got over the shock of me being back,
我以为也许我妈不再因为我回来而惊恐后
things would be different.
事情会不一样
Were they? - No.
会不一样吗 -没有
Why did you sneak out in the middle of the night like that?
你半夜为什么那样溜出去
I don't wanna cause any problems between you and your mom.
我不想破坏你和你妈的关系
Did she say something to scare you off?
她说什么吓到你了吗
No.
没有
If-if you overheard anything she said yesterday--
如果你昨天不小心听到她说了什么
I'm screwed up, Emily.
我已经完了 艾米丽
I know it, your mom knows it..
我知道 你妈知道
and you do too.
你也知道
She's right. I do belong in therapy.
她没错 我该接受治疗
But it's not what I wanna be doin' right now.
但我现在不想这么做
What do you wanna do?
你想做什么
Simple things.
简单的事情
Take a walk on the beach.
在沙滩上散步
Swim in the ocean.
在海里游泳
I can't get back the time I lost, but..
我找不回失去的时光 但...
I don't wanna waste any more of it sitting in a room
我不想浪费更多时间坐在房间里
having someone analyze me.
让别人分析我
I don't expect anyone to understand any of this.
我不指望别人能理解我
I do.
我能理解