(单词翻译:单击)
Clark.
克拉克
I should go say hey.
我该过去打个招呼
Hey, I thought you weren't comin'.
我还以为你不会来
Yeah, my parents had a change of heart.
我父母改变了主意
Well, I'm glad you made it. You feeling good?
很高兴你能来 你还好吗
Nervous actually.
其实有点紧张
These photos have been so personal.
这些照片都是我个人作品
I didn't think what it would feel like to show them
我之前没想过展示给其他陌生人
to a room full of strangers.
会是怎样的感觉
I mean, you've done this before.
你以前办过这样的展览
Does it ever start to feel normal?
之后就会习惯了吗
This is a first for me.
这对我来说是第一次
I just thought in the program, in your bio
我只是觉得在项目里 在你的介绍里
it says that you won some kind of governor's award.
不是说你赢过什么州长奖吗
Oh, yeah, sure.
对 没错
No, I-I just meant that this is the first at an event this big.
不 我只想说这么隆重还是第一次
Looks like you have a pretty nice turnout.
看来你的阵容很庞大
Yeah. What about you?
是 你呢
Did your parents come up from Baltimore?
你父母从巴尔的摩过来了吗
Uh, no, no. They, uh, they couldn't make it.
没有 他们没能来
But they, they know how big of a deal this is, right?
但他们知道这活动多么重要吧
And it's-it's not that far of a drive?
而且从那儿过来也不用开很久车
No, well, it's not. I just..
不 不是 我只是