美剧《美少女的谎言》第六季第14集第16期:修双学位
日期:2019-07-22 23:34

(单词翻译:单击)

There's something that you need to see.

有一些东西给你看

Caleb's making progress.

凯勒有了进展

He says that the signal's bouncing

他说信号是通过几个

through several proxy servers

代理服务器过来的

But he's been able to spoof the IP address

但是他伪造了IP地址

and backtrace it to an encrypted connection.

反追踪到了这个加密连接

- What does that mean? - I'm not entirely sure.

-这代表什么 -我也不明白

But he does think that he's zeroing in

但是他觉得他可以定位

on the location of the source.

这些信息的来源

Okay, let's say it's coming from the Radley,

好的 如果这个从拉德里发过来的

can he narrow it down to the room?

他可以缩小范围到某个房间吗

He doesn't really have to

他不需要这么做

I mean, if we're right about Sara

我是指 如果我们对莎拉的猜测正确的话

She's the only person who's staying at the Radley

她是在拉德里中唯一一个

who spent two years in Charlotte's school for stalkers.

在夏洛蒂的学校里当了两年跟踪狂的人

Umm, can you just call me back after you talk to Aria's dad?

等你跟艾瑞亚爸爸谈过再给我打电话好吗

Yeah.

好的

Hi. Congratulations on the engagement.

恭喜你们订婚

Oh, my gosh, it's so good to see you..

我的天啊 真高兴见到你们

Spencer, hi. I'm Yvonne.

斯宾塞 我是伊冯

Oh, sorry, we're a family of huggers.

抱歉 我们家人都喜欢拥抱

And Toby's told me so much about you.

托比跟我说了好多你的事

Yeah, you're an impressive woman yourself.

你也是个令人印象深刻的女人

Top of your class, double major at Smith. Wow.

班级第一 在史密斯学院修双学位

So they gave you a packet on me too?

所以他们也给了你我的档案吗

分享到
重点单词
  • impressiveadj. 给人深刻印象的
  • addressn. 住址,致词,讲话,谈吐,(处理问题的)技巧 vt.
  • signaln. 信号,标志 v. (发信号)通知、表示 adj.
  • engagementn. 婚约,订婚,约会,约定,交战,雇用,(机器零件等)
  • sourcen. 发源地,来源,原始资料
  • arian. 抒情调,独唱曲