《美少女的谎言》第4季第13集 第15期:跟丢艾莉
日期:2015-02-28 00:08

(单词翻译:单击)

原文视听

I found it in my uncle's house.
在我叔叔房子里找到的
There has to be some explanation.
应该有解释的
Like a brother, or something.
可能是他的兄弟什么的
It said I had no living relatives.
上面说我的亲人都过世了
Yeah. Yeah, we'll meet you at the car.
好的 在停车的地方碰头
Hanna? Are they okay?
汉娜 她们没事吧
Yeah, they're all okay, but we lost Ali. Again.
她们都没事 但我们又跟丢艾莉了
Could this night get any worse?
今晚还能更糟一点吗
I'll get the spare.
我来拿备胎
One of us knows how to change a tire, right?
有人知道怎么换胎吧
And you're looking at me 'cause I'm gay?
你看着我是因为我是同性恋吗
No. You just happen to be the sporty one.
不 只是你比较健壮而已
So, guys, I think I'll peel off here. - No!
就在这里分道扬镳吧 -不
You don't have to stay here, you can come with us.
你不必待在这里 你可以跟我们一起走
You're allowed to bring home strays?
你可以带流浪者回家吗
I've done it before.
我以前就这么干过
Thanks for the offer, but I can take care of myself.
谢谢 但我能照顾自己
Been doing it for a long time.
这么久也习惯了

重点解释

One of us knows how to change a tire, right?有人知道怎么换胎吧

change a tire换轮胎

We jack the automobile in order to change a tire.

我们用千斤顶把汽车托起换个轮胎。

He can change a tire in three minutes flat.

他可以在恰恰好地三分钟换一个轮胎。

So, guys, I think I'll peel off here. 就在这里分道扬镳吧

peel off剥去; 脱掉

It's hot here,and I think I'll peel off my jacket.

这里太热,我想把上衣脱掉。

Thanks for the offer, but I can take care of myself.谢谢,但我能照顾自己

take care of照顾; 照料

She helped take care of her aged grandmother.

她帮助照料年迈的祖母。

分享到
重点单词
  • spareadj. 多余的,闲置的,备用的,简陋的 v. 抽出,饶
  • tiren. 轮胎,金属圈 v. 使疲倦,厌烦
  • minutesn. 会议记录,(复数)分钟
  • peeln. 果皮 vt. 削皮,剥落 vi. 脱皮,脱衣服,脱
  • explanationn. 解释,说明