《美少女的谎言》第4季第63集:托比离别调查
日期:2014-04-07 19:52

(单词翻译:单击)

原文视听

视频出处:

本影片片段来自《美少女的谎言》

He's not in Pennsylvania anymore.
他不在宾夕法尼亚州了
I finally found him at a clinic in New York outside Saratoga.
我最后在纽约萨拉托加村外一个诊所找到了他
That's gotta be him.
肯定是他
Dr. Louis Palmer, M.D.
路易斯·帕默医生 医学博士
He's not listed as staff,
他不在员工名单里
but it's probably some consulting emeritus kind of thing.
但可能是退休的名誉顾问什么的
Saratoga. That's a straight shot up I-87.
萨拉托加 走I-87道能直达
Do you want to try calling first?
你不先打个电话吗
No. I don't want to take a chance that he won't talk to me.
不了 我怕他不和我谈
I'll call you when I get there.
我到了给你打电话
I thought we were both going.
我们不是一起去吗
You got your sister to worry about.
你还要担心你姐姐
The sooner that I go, the sooner I can get some answers.
我越快去 越能尽早得到答案
And the sooner we can tell the truth.
越能尽快查到真相
I'll talk to Palmer and get him to tell me
我会和帕默谈 让他告诉我
what he didn't put in my mother's file.
他在我母亲的档案中漏记了什么
Do you have to go right now?
你非得现在走吗
Now is all I've got.
再不走就来不及了

重点解释

No. I don't want to take a chance that he won't talk to me.不了,我怕他不和我谈

take a chance冒险; 投机

I know it's dangerous but I'll take a chance.

我知道很危险,但我要冒险一试。

The only safe thing is to take a chance.

最稳妥的做法是抓住机会一试。

You got your sister to worry about.你还要担心你姐姐

worry about担心; 烦恼

You don't have to worry about that.

你不必为那事操心。

Do you have to go right now?你非得现在走吗

right now立刻;马上;就在此刻

She's out do some shopping right now.

她现在出去买此东西。

Nobody raised any objection to my do it right now.

没人反对我现在就做这件事。

分享到