《美少女的谎言》第3季第37期:没怀孕
日期:2012-12-07 19:18

(单词翻译:单击)

原文视听

One morning, there was a package in the hallway
一天早上 在我公寓外面的过道里
outside my apartment.
有一个包裹
The black swan dress was in it with a note
黑天鹅礼服就在包里 还有一张便条
telling me to wear it to the ball,
要我穿着它去参加舞会
or everyone would find out I was lying about the baby.
否则就把我没怀孕的真相告诉别人
Why didn't you tell anyone?
你为什么不说出来
Who? You? Mom? Dad?
跟谁呢 你吗 还是妈妈 或者爸爸
Garrett had just been arrested,
加勒特刚被捕
I was scared and now someone was blackmailing me.
我很害怕 而现在又有人胁迫我
So I put on the dress and I went to the ball.
因此我只有穿上礼服去参加舞会
Why were you talking to Jenna?
你为什么要和詹娜讲话
The note said to distract Jenna at the ball.
便条上说要我在舞会上分散詹娜的注意力
But then I saw your friends and I-- I ran out.
但后来我看到你的朋友们 我就逃走了
Who would blackmail you?
谁会勒索你呢
I'm assuming it was Mona.
我觉得是梦娜
She was taken to Radley that night
她那晚被送到拉德利后
and I never got another note or a threat again.
我就再没有收到任何便条或者威胁了
Now that this is all out in the open,
现在这一切都明了了
I'm hoping we can put this behind us.
希望我们能够忘掉这些 举目向前
I'm going upstairs. I need to lie down.
我上楼去了 我需要躺下来休息

重点解释

妙语佳句:

I need to lie down.我需要躺下来休息。

lie down:

He had to lie down for a while to rest his legs.

他得躺下一会儿让腿休息一下。

She feel sick and go to lie down in her cabin.

她感觉有些恶心,回她的房舱去躺下休息了。

I'm assuming it was Mona.我觉得是梦娜。

assume:假定, 设想

I assume you've decided against buying a new car.

我想你已经决定不买新汽车了。

We cannot assume anything in this case.

在这种情形下我们无法作任何揣测。

or everyone would find out I was lying about the baby.否则就把我没怀孕的真相告诉别人。

find out:发现, 找出, 揭发出来

We shall find out the truth early or late.

我们迟早会查明事实真相。

Go and find out the truth to report back quickly.

立刻查明事实真相回来汇报。

考考你:

我很害怕,而现在又有人胁迫我。

希望我们能够忘掉这些,举目向前。

上期答案:

I thought you were the one sending me those texts.

Why would you fake being pregnant?

分享到
重点单词
  • assumevt. 假定,设想,承担; (想当然的)认为
  • blackmailn. 勒索 vt. 勒索,讹诈
  • threatn. 威胁,凶兆 vt. 威胁, 恐吓
  • distractvt. 转移,分心
  • hallwayn. 门厅;玄关;走廊