美剧《美少女的谎言》第六季第13集第6期:惊讶的样子
日期:2019-05-31 15:45

(单词翻译:单击)


Hear what?
听说什么
That you had nothing to do with that security tape.
你没在监控录像上做手脚
If you or your friends tampered--
如果你或是你的朋友篡改
I didn't.
我没有
Why would I have to tamper with it?
我为什么要篡改监控录像
I'm not in high school anymore.
我已经不是高中生了
Ashley, excuse me. Jen just took this message for you.
艾什莉 不好意思 珍刚刚收到给你的留言
Thank you.
谢谢
Well, it gets worse.
事情越来越麻烦了
What? What's wrong? Who's that from?
什么 怎么了 是谁给你的留言
It's from Detective Calderon.
是卡尔德隆警探
They just confirmed that the tape was erased.
警方刚刚证实录像被删除了
And they want me to go down to the precinct
并且要我今天下午去警局一趟
this afternoon for further questioning.
对我进一步问话
Why do they need to speak to you?
警方为什么要向你问话
They're investigating murder, Hanna.
警方在调查谋杀案 汉娜
I have a daughter who was staying here
我女儿住在这里
who was once tortured by the victim.
而且以前还被死者折磨过
Don't look so surprised.
别一副这么惊讶的样子

分享到
重点单词
  • detectiveadj. 侦探的 n. 侦探
  • tamperv. 干预,玩弄,贿赂
  • confirmedadj. 习惯的,积习的,确认过的,证实的 动词conf
  • victimn. 受害者,牺牲
  • questioningn. 质问 v. 询问,审问(question的现在分词
  • securityn. 安全,防护措施,保证,抵押,债券,证券