(单词翻译:单击)
I'm sorry.
对不起
No, I'm sorry.
不 对不起的是我
I've spent the past two weeks
我花了两周的时间
writing that stupid valedictorian speech
写那份该死的毕业生代表致辞
that I didn't even wanna give in the first place.
我刚开始的时候都说不要的
Honey, the circumstances have changed
亲爱的 你开始准备致辞后
since you started that speech.
情况就变了
I know. It went from a pity-toss to a humiliation-hurl.
我知道 由可怜我变成了侮辱我
Please, stop focusing on what you don't have
不要老去想你没有的东西了
and focus on the fact that you're here
想想你人在这里
and you have four dear friends to celebrate with.
还有四个好姐妹一起庆祝吧
That barn is not big enough for us, our dates
那个小谷仓容不下我们 男伴
and our poufy dresses.
还有我们的大型礼服
You'll open a window.
把窗打开就行了
That's what she said?
她这么跟你说的吗
Oh, no. There was more.
不 还有呢
She said something about hanging twinkly lights
她还说要在梅丽莎的浴帘上
on Melissa's shower curtain.
挂些小彩灯
But by that time, I was already halfway up the stairs.
但说那个的时候我已经快上楼了
I guess it could be worse.
也不算最糟糕吧
Really? How?
真的吗 还能怎么糟糕
I'm thinking.
我在想
Ali, are you okay?
艾莉 你没事吧
Yeah, I'm fine.
我没事
Even if we went to the real prom
即使我们真去参加了舞会
who would we hang out with besides each other?
除了彼此我们还能跟谁玩
That's true.
没错
Everyone would just stare at us like we were in some fishbowl.
大家肯定都像看耍猴一样看我们
And we wouldn't be safe.
而且去也不安全
We already know that Charles has some twisted thing for formals.
我们都知道查尔斯有些变态的手段