美剧《美少女的谎言》第六季第14集第8期:强硬
日期:2019-07-03 17:09

(单词翻译:单击)

What? - Yeah, you explain it.
什么 -你来解释
If I'm late for this prep meeting my mom's gonna kill me.
预备会我要是迟到了 我妈会杀了我
I'll see you tomorrow at the town hall.
明天镇政府见
Yeah, I've heard you've joined the Hastings' campaign.
是哦 我听说你加入了海斯汀的竞选团队
Yep.
没错
What? You're-you're, you're working for Veronica.
什么 你现在为维罗妮卡工作吗
I found out this morning.
我今早才知道
Yeah, she is kind of a tough lady to say no to.
她是个很难拒绝的强硬女人
Well, I look forward to finally meeting Spencer.
我很期待认识斯宾塞
Bye! Bye!
拜 拜
Wow, when I'm falling for a girl, I, uh
我爱上一个女孩
usually cook her a meal.
通常会给她做饭
You are building her a house.
而你给她建房子
So how about you? You, uh..
那你呢 你...
you cooking for anyone?
有给人做饭吗
Does that have to do with Hanna?
那个人还是汉娜吗
You're still holding on to that?
你还吊在一棵树上吗
Uh, actually I connected with someone
几年前我曾经跟一个人
a few years ago.
有感觉
The timing wasn't right and it was just..
那时时机不对 情况...
It-it felt really complicated.
也感觉非常复杂
It still is pretty complicated.
现在仍然很复杂
That's why I'm here.
所以我过来了
For someone who's a straight shooter
你对一个有话直说的人
you're really talking in circles.
还要这么绕圈子吗

分享到
重点单词
  • complicatedadj. 复杂的,难懂的 动词complicate的过去
  • campaignn. 运动,活动,战役,竞选运动 v. 从事运动,参加竞