美剧《美少女的谎言》第六季第17集第5期:乡巴佬
日期:2020-02-24 18:31

(单词翻译:单击)

He's actually giving a lecture tonight.
他今天晚上有场讲座
I was thinking about going and asking a few questions
我想去问几个问题
just so I can start off on his good side.
给他留个好印象
You wanna join?
你要一起吗
I-I'll run my questions past you
我可以先问问你
so I don't sound like the village idiot.
这样就不会显得我像是个乡巴佬
You free?
你有空吗
Umm, yeah.
好的
Cool. I'm Damian.
真棒 我是戴米安
Emily.
我是艾米丽
Hey, when did you get back? Just now.
你什么时候回来的 刚刚
How did it go?
你怎么样
Fine, I guess.
我想还不错
I need a long hot shower.
我需要洗个热水澡
Whose suitcase is that?
这是谁的行李箱
Mine.
我的
What happened to your other one?
你之前那个呢
It was broken. I tossed it.
坏了 我就丢了
Good morning. It was until I opened my eyes.
早上好 在我睁开眼之前挺好
Do you have time for a coffee?
有时间喝咖啡吗
Oh, honey, I've already had a pot.
宝贝 我已经喝了一壶了
Oh, jeez, Gil, not the shriners.
天啊 吉尔 别提通灵
We're supposed to be hitting up new voters
我们应该把精力用在吸引新支持者
not resuscitating the dead.
而不是让死者复活
What's going on? You look like a kid
怎么了 你看起来就像是个
who just dropped her sucker in the sand.
把袜子掉在沙子里的小孩
Honey, what is it? You should have told us.
宝贝 怎么了 你该告诉我们的
Told you what?
告诉你什么
That the cancer came back.
癌症复发了
You kept it from us once
你之前就对我们隐瞒了
when you promised us that that would never happen again.
你向我们保证过 再也不会有事瞒着我们
The prognosis was good, so there was no reason--
病状预测乐观 所以没必要
There's every reason, mom.
应该要说 妈妈
I am not one of your constituents.
我不只是你的选民
I'm gonna be fine, Spencer.
我不会有事的 斯宾塞
How did you find out about this?
你是怎么发现的
That doesn't even matter, but if I know
这不重要 但如果我知道
you can bet that your opponent's camp knows as well.
你对手的阵营也会知道
What do they know?
他们知道什么

乡巴佬.jpg


The doctors gave me a clean bill of health.
医生给我开了张健康证明书
They supported my bid for office.
他们支持我的竞选办公室
How about letting me support you?
让我也支持你吧
Look, I was planning on telling you and Melissa
我本来打算在选举之后
after the election.
告诉你和梅丽莎的
But Gil, he, he begged me not to share this.
但是吉尔求我别说
It would, it would
这样会
scare off the voters, hijack the platform.
吓跑选民 挟持政纲
It would be all that anyone would ever ask me about.
大家都会追问我这件事
So what if they did?
那如果他们这么做呢

分享到