(单词翻译:单击)
原文视听
He was a detour, Aria.
他是一条线索 艾瑞亚
I was tuning to the cops behind him.
我通过他打探警方的消息
You can't be chatting up any cops in broad daylight, Mona.
你不能光天化日下搭讪任何警察 梦娜
If I can see you, so can "A."
我都看见你了 更何况A
We're gonna have to pay for this---
我们会为此付出代价的
Stop talking to me like I'm a bucket of rocks.
别说得像我傻一样
I'm scoping this out for all of us.
我这么做是为了我们所有人
What you should be asking is what I overheard
别这么畏首畏尾了
before you screeched up like chicken frickin' little.
你该问问我打听到了什么
Those dudes behind him were special investigators.
在他身后的那些男人是特别调查员
They've taped off the south shore of torch lake as a crime scene.
他们将火炬湖南岸作为犯罪现场封锁了
They found Wilden's footprints.
他们找到了威尔登的脚印
They think he was there the night he was whacked.
他们觉得他被袭击的那晚到过那里
And he wasn't alone. The other shoeprints they found
他不是一个人 他们还发现了
were a woman's. Heels. High ones.
一个女人的脚印 是高跟鞋
The kind Alison liked to wear.
艾莉森爱穿的那种
Why are you doing that?
你要干嘛
Because according to people in the know, it's too honest.
对知道内情的人来说 这太坦白了
What that person doesn't realize is that if I don't offer that up,
那个人没有意识到的是 如果我不说
"A's" gonna serve it up on a silver platter.
A会更大张旗鼓地奉上这些
Why are you here, toby?
你为什么在这儿 托比
I don't want to play any more of your games.
我不想在和你玩这样的游戏了
I moved the RV.
是我开走了那辆车
重点解释
You can't be chatting up any cops in broad daylight, Mona.你不能光天化日下搭讪任何警察
chat up调情 与(异性)搭讪
The guys always try to chat up the new secretaries.
这些家伙老是好色地搭讪新来的秘书。
Who was that pretty girl you were chatting up last night?
昨晚你与之谈笑风生的那个漂亮姑娘是谁?
Because according to people in the know, it's too honest.对知道内情的人来说,这太坦白了
according to按照;根据
He ranged the books according to size.
他照大小顺序排列这些书。
He ordered his life according to strict rules.
他把生活安排得十分刻板
What that person doesn't realize is that if I don't offer that up,那个人没有意识到的是,如果我不说
offer up贡献
He offered up a prayer.
他做了一次祷告。
You vow to offer up your lives for our country.
你们都宣誓一定为祖国作出牺牲。