(单词翻译:单击)
原文视听
Look, I'm sorry, okay?
我很抱歉
I lost track of time.
我忘了时间
Whatever. It's fine. Forget it.
无所谓 没事 算了
The important thing is we figured out that
最重要的我们已经搞清楚
the number on Ali's loop is here somewhere.
艾莉那个不停出现的号码就在这附近
And that "board shorts" was probably some frat boy
那个"短裤哥"可能是和她一起过夜的
she was having overnights with.
兄弟会男生
Maybe I should have worn something more ladylike.
我应该穿得优雅一点的
Does this dress look slutty to you?
你觉不觉得这件太骚了
Not really.
还好
But the sluttier the better.
不过越骚越好
We have to zero in on the senior brothers.
我们得主攻大四的男生
See if any of them remember Ali
看有没有人记得艾莉
or who she was hooking up with that summer.
或者她那年夏天勾搭上的男生
Look, are you sure that this sorority party is the way to go?
你确定参加女生联谊会的聚会有帮助吗
Maybe we should just knock on the frat house doors.
直接找兄弟会的人会不会更好
There aren't that many of them.
反正人数也不多
I want to go to the party, okay?
我想参加聚会
Yeah, you're right.
是啊 你是对的
All the guys will probably be there anyways.
反正男生们也许都会在那儿
Ugh, like moths to the flame.
真够迫不及待的
Here...
给你
What's this?
这是什么
Emily, it is a photo to jog memories of Ali.
艾米丽 这张照片可以让人想起艾莉
I think this was where she was going with the money from Hector.
她从赫柯特那儿拿钱应该就是为了来这里
You know, when we get there
到了以后
we should probably divvy up the workload.
我们可能要分头行动
Do you want to talk to the deltas or the kappas?
你想和谁谈 妹子还是汉子
Neither!
都不想
重点解释
The important thing is we figured out that the number on Ali's loop is here somewhere.最重要的我们已经搞清楚艾莉那个不停出现的号码就在这附近
figure out算出;想出;解决;理解;断定
The boy can't figure out the algebra problems.
这个男孩做不出这道代数题。
I can't figure out why he quit his job.
我琢磨不透他为什么要辞掉工作。
We have to zero in on the senior brothers.我们得主攻大四的男生
zero in on瞄准; 对准; 对 ... 集中火力(注意力)
They zeroed in on the suspicious man.
他们的注意力集中在那个可疑分子身上。
The cannon is zeroed in on a certain target.
大炮对准一个确定的目标。
or who she was hooking up with that summer.或者她那年夏天勾搭上的男生
hook up用钩钩住; 将 ... 联接起来
We are planning to hook up the whole area.
我们正计划使整个地区可以通话。
He wants to hook up with his old schoolmates.
他想和老同学取得联系。