(单词翻译:单击)
I never intended to actually start writing it.
我从没想过真的开始写
I just wanted to keep Julian interested.
我只是想让朱莉安保持兴趣
Well, you did that.
你做到了
Is Ezra gonna be in big trouble over this?
以斯拉会因此有什么大麻烦吗
How come you're not asking if you're gonna be in trouble?
你怎么不问问你自己会不会有麻烦
Well, I just took that for granted.
我只是沾了他的光
There's a fine line between trouble and high adventure.
很难分清有麻烦和高风险
I think you should finish the chapter.
我认为你应该继续写
If he's not back by then, we'll figure something out.
如果他到时候没回来 我们再想办法
He'll be back.
他会回来的
I think you're right, he'll probably be back.
我想你说的对 他可能会回来
But when he does, you'll have to explain
但是等他真的回来了 你再给他解释
all this creative writing you've been doing and why.
你这段时间的创新写作 还有为什么帮他写
How do you think he's gonna feel about that?
你觉得他会怎么想
I poked the bear and the bear stole Emily's eggs.
我惹了大坏蛋结果他偷了艾米丽的卵子
We poked the bear together.
我们一起惹的大坏蛋
So, it is our fault.
所以 是我们的错啊
What happened to Emily?
艾米丽怎么了
No. Bullies don't need an excuse.
坏蛋不需要理由
They're just bullies.
坏蛋就是坏蛋
I bet that A was planning this as soon as they found
我打赌A自从知道艾米丽想干什么之后
out what Emily was up to.
就开始计划这一切
You said "A."
你说"A"
I mean, what do you want me to call it, Waldo?
不然你让我怎么称呼它 沃尔多
It's not "A." I mean, it's not the same person.
不是A 我是说 不是同一个人
It's just a letter, a symbol.
只是一个字母 一个代号
You know, it's like an algebra problem.
你知道的 就像是解代数题
Solve this equation for A.
解方程 求A的值
Yeah. I can't tell you how much algebra comes up
是啊 你不知道有多少字母
in my everyday life.
出现在我的日常生活中
It's not the same person, but they want the same thing.
不是同一个人 但他们的目标一致
They wanna make you miserable.
他们想让你痛苦
But this time, you are smarter
但这次 你更聪明
and you're stronger.
你更强大
And you know that you can beat this
而你知道你会战胜它
because you've done it before.
因为你们已经做到过一次
When did you go all microbrew?
你什么时候开始喝全鲜酿啤酒了
Couple of years ago. Mostly because of Toby.
几年前 主要是因为托比
We kept threatening to open a brewery.
我们总是叫嚣着要开一家啤酒厂
Well, maybe you will.
也许你会开成的
Maybe.
也许吧
Things have changed though.
可是现在情况变了
Personal dynamics are different.
一个人的力量还是不够
Yeah, I guess so.
我想也是