(单词翻译:单击)
原文视听
视频出处:
本影片片段来自《美少女的谎言》第四季第三集
What is it? What's what?
怎么了 什么怎么了
You're looking at me like
你看我的眼神
you thought I might steal your chicken satay.
就像我偷吃了你的鸡肉沙爹
Oh. No, I just...
没 我只是
I just think you were gypped.
我就是觉得你被骗了
How's that?
为什么
Well, you went to New York,
你去了纽约
and all you got to see was the inside of a stupid hotel.
而你却待在酒店哪都没去
Come on. That was a business seminar,
拜托 这是商务研讨会
not a pleasure trip.
又不是观光游
So you didn't get to do anything.
这么说你也没干什么
You didn't go shopping or...
你没去购物或者
go to a restaurant?
没去餐厅吃饭
Do you want my itinerary, Hanna?
你要看我的行程表吗 汉娜
It was conferences and meetings the whole time.
从头到尾都是开会
And then they marched us off
然后他们在周五晚上
to a musical on Friday night as a reward.
带我们去看了音乐剧算是奖励
What show?
哪部剧
"Anything Goes."
万事成空
重点解释
And then they marched us off to a musical on Friday night as a reward.然后他们在周五晚上带我们去看了音乐剧算是奖励
march off出发,带走
The victor marched off in triumph.
胜利者得意而归。
March off,my friend. I want to be alone.
走吧,朋友,我想一个人静一静。
Come on. That was a business seminar,not a pleasure trip.拜托 ,这是商务研讨会又不是观光游
pleasure trip快乐的旅游
He plans to take a pleasure trip to Europe .
他计划到欧洲畅游。
You're looking at me like you thought I might steal your chicken satay.你看我的眼神就像我偷吃了你的鸡肉沙爹
look at(仔细地)看
Let me rest a while and look at the view.
让我歇一会儿,看看这景色。