(单词翻译:单击)
原文视听
Why don't we go upstairs to the chem lab?
要不我们到楼上的化学实验室去吧
It's quiet up there.
那里很安静
What's going on?
怎么了
You seem distracted.
你看起来心烦意乱的
I'm sorry.
抱歉
I'm so sorry. I promise, this is the last time.
很抱歉 我保证这是最后一次了
The phone's not the problem.
不是电话的问题
Maybe my work for the night's done.
或许今晚我的工作结束了
What do you mean?
什么意思
Just go ahead. Answer it.
没事 接电话吧
I'm sorry. I'll just be a minute.
抱歉 马上回来
Sorry.
抱歉
What is it?
怎么了
Hey, I'm looking through the entire "M" Section,
我找遍了所有M开头的档案
And there's no Jenna Marshall.
没有找到詹娜·马歇尔的
Well, check under Cavanaugh.
那就找加瓦诺这个姓
She's Toby's stepsister.
她是托比同母异父的妹妹
Maybe his dad adopted her.
可能他爸爸收养了她
Hey, my phone's dying. what did you say?
我手机快没电了 你说的什么
I said check under Cavanaugh!
我说再查查加瓦诺这个姓
But what if the...
可是如果
Hanna!
汉娜
重点词汇
原文:Hey, I'm looking through the entire "M" Section,我找遍了所有M开头的档案
look through:仔细查看,浏览,温习、识破
We have looked through the enemy's tricks.
我们已识破了敌人的种种花招。
原文:What's going on?怎么了
go on:发生
What's going on here?
这儿发生什么事啦?
lab:实验室
distract:使苦恼