《美少女的谎言》第4季第8集 第20期:酒吧过夜
日期:2014-09-22 17:11

(单词翻译:单击)

原文视听

Hi.

Have you heard from him?
你听到他的消息了吗
No.
没有
Where does the team usually hang after the game?
队员们比赛后一般在哪儿打发时间
I don't know. I just know that
不知道 我只知道
they played Richland.
他们是和里奇兰队打比赛
Uh, was he at a house party?
他是去别人家参加派对了吗
Well, it kind of sounded like
听起来有点像
he was at a bowling alley, just not as loud.
他在保龄球馆 只是没那么吵
There were all these crashes and pings and --
有碰撞和砰砰声 还有
an arcade.
是游戏厅
I know a place near there.
我知道那附近有个地方
Uh, you know, I don't remember the street.
但我不记得街道了
Okay, um...
好的
Should we just get in your car and drive there?
不然直接坐你的车去那里吧
Yeah, let's do it.
行 走吧
Hold on, it's him.
等等 是他打来的
Mike, hey. Where are you?
迈克 你在哪里
Your friend said that you were unconscious.
你的朋友说你休克了
Undressed?
没穿衣服
No, not undressed. Unconscious.
不 不是没穿衣服 是休克
He was just messing with you.
他跟你开玩笑呢
Are you okay?
你还好吗
Yes, I'm fine.
废话 我没事
I might just stay at Billy's tonight.
我今晚可能在比利酒吧过夜
You're not coming home at all?
你不打算回家了吗
It's three blocks away, okay? I'll see you in the morning.
就三个街区好吗 明早见

重点解释

He was just messing with you.他跟你开玩笑呢

mess with与 ... 厮混在一起,搞糟

Don't mess with her when she's angry.

她生气时别去惹她。

Don't mess with her: she's got a violent temper.

别干预她的事,她脾气很暴。

相关短语mess about with与 ... 有不正当的男女关系

Jack warned him not to mess about with married women.

杰克警告他不要和已婚妇女乱搞。

You're not coming home at all?你不打算回家了吗

at all完全; 根本

I assure you that you will feel no pain at all.

我保证你根本不会觉得疼的。

I don't think that's a bad idea at all.

我看这完全不是个坏主意。

分享到
重点单词
  • unconsciousadj. 失去知觉的
  • tempern. 脾气,性情 vt. 使缓和,调和 n. 调剂
  • violentadj. 暴力的,猛烈的,极端的
  • assurevt. 使确信,使放心,确保