《美少女的谎言》第4季第5集 第16期:母亲兼职
日期:2014-05-21 22:30

(单词翻译:单击)

原文视听

Fine, let me see that thing.
好吧 号码给我看看
Thank you.
谢谢
All right, the first three numbers means it's on campus,
前三位数字表示是在校园里
And the next three numbers means it's on greek row.
后面三位数字表示在大学生联谊会街道上
Really? Do you know where?
真的吗 你知道在哪里吗
No,
不知道
at least it gives the poor bastard a fighting chance.
至少那可怜的家伙还有一线希望
"A Lannister always pays his debts."
"兰尼斯特有债必还"
You would like the Lannisters.
你会喜欢兰尼斯特的
I could give you the entire Targaryen speech
我可以从第一季结尾开始
from the end of season one,
给你说处所有坦格利安的台词
but I will not waste my breath.
但我要省省我的力气
So, how is it?
你感觉怎么样
It's pretty gnarly.
挺糟的
But I decided to take a gamble
但我決定放手一搏
and rejoin the human race.
重返人间
Well, you don't look... bad.
你看起来没那么糟嘛
Compared to what?
和什么相比
Bleu cheese?
蓝干酪吗
Um, I spoke with Mike this afternoon.
今天下午我和迈克聊了一会
Oh, um, Byron, it's a non-issue.
拜伦 问题不在于此
And he understands that you need this time away.
他明白你需要这次远行
Since when?
从什么时候开始的
Since I spoke with him.
从我和他聊了之后
This is silly.
这很愚蠢
I'm the parent of two teenagers.
我是两个青少年的妈妈
It's my job.
是我应做的
And I can cover your shift.
我可以兼任母职
Clock some overtime, steal some paperclips.
多加点班 多偷几个回纹针回家

重点解释

All right, the first three numbers means it's on campus,前三位数字表示是在校园里

on campus在校园内

I live on campus.

我住在校园内。

at least it gives the poor bastard a fighting chance.至少那可怜的家伙还有一线希望

at least至少

We should brush our teeth at least twice a day.

我们每天应该至少刷两次牙。

A good cigarette will smoke at least ten minutes.

一支好烟至少可以抽10分钟。

But I decided to take a gamble但我決定放手一搏

take a gamble冒险从事

I took a gamble that stock prices would rise.

我冒着股票可能上涨的风险

The company took a gamble by cutting the price of their products.

公司冒险将产品削价出售。

分享到
重点单词
  • stockn. 存货,储备; 树干; 血统; 股份; 家畜 adj
  • brushn. 刷子,画笔 n. 灌木丛 n. 小冲突,争吵 vt
  • spokev. 说,说话,演说
  • minutesn. 会议记录,(复数)分钟
  • shiftn. 交换,变化,移动,接班者 v. 更替,移转,变声
  • gamblev. 赌博,投机,孤注一掷 n. 赌博,冒险
  • bastardadj. 私生的,错误的,混蛋的 n. 私生子,混蛋
  • rown. 排,船游,吵闹 vt. 划船,成排 vi. 划船,