《美少女的谎言》第4季第14集 第19期:曾经的小天地
日期:2015-04-12 21:27

(单词翻译:单击)

原文视听

Claire?
克莱尔
I remembered you said you worked here.
我记得你说过你在这里打工
Do you want some tea?
要来点茶吗
And I...check on it for my friend
我朋友出国期间
when he's out of the country.
我帮忙照看这里
I write here when I can.
有时间的时候 我在这里写作
No cell service. No internet.
这里没有信号 没有网络
It's--it's close to town,
离玫瑰镇很近
but it's not too close.
但也又不挨着
So it's kinda perfect.
所以正好
It's kinda like the place that we talked about once.
这里就像我们曾想象过的小天地
Yeah. It is.
是的
But by the time he offered me the cabin,
但是他把小屋交给我的时候
things had changed.
已经物是人非
Ezra, I have to ask you a question.
以斯拉 我问你个问题
What do you want?
你想要的是什么
Right now...
现在...
A time machine.
一部时光机
We could...
我们就能...
start over and I could avoid all the mistakes.
重头开始 我就能避免所有的错误

重点解释

It's kinda like the place that we talked about once.这里就像我们曾想象过的小天地

talk about谈论,谈及;谈到,讨论

From then on he refused to talk about it.

从那以後他就不再谈这件事了。

He went on to talk about the world situation.

他接着又谈了谈世界形势。

We could...start over and I could avoid all the mistakes.我们就能...重头开始,我就能避免所有的错误

start over重新开始

I suggest that you tear up the letter and start over again.

我建议你把这封信撕了,再重头开始写。

The computer programmer botched (up) the job and had to start over.

计算机程序设计员把文件弄坏了,只好重做。

分享到