美剧《美少女的谎言》第六季第16集第16期:斯克兰顿高峰期
日期:2020-02-03 14:43

(单词翻译:单击)

It's late, I'm sorry. No, no!
这么晚了 不好意思 不 不
I mean there's never enough time.
我是说时间永远都不够
Hi. Yes, Gil.
你好 是我 吉尔
Uh, I'm here. Give me the numbers.
我在 告诉我数据
Okay.
好的
Yeah, that could've been better.
对 应该可以更好的
Uhhuh? What does it look like countybycounty?
是吗 各个县的情况怎么样
Okay.
好的
When am I doing Drive Time Scranton?
我什么时候做《斯克兰顿高峰期》
Who is driving in Scranton at 5 A.M.?
谁会早上五点在斯克兰顿开车
No, just, uh, give me a call ten minutes before.
不 提前十分钟给我打电话吧
Thanks. Bye.
谢谢 再见
The numbers haven't moved in a week.
数字一周没变过了
I swear it's gonna come down to the 15 remaining
我肯定最后会取决于剩下的15个
undecided voters.
尚未决定的选民
Well, I will hunt them down for you
我会挨个地帮你
one at a time.
找到他们
Will you take them to the polling place?
你能把他们带到选举点吗
I will carry them on my back if necessary.
有必要的话我会背他们过去
Mom.
妈妈

斯克兰顿高峰期.jpg


I'm worried about you.
我很担心你
Don't be. We're gonna win this thing.
别担心 我们会赢的
I know. I'm not worried about the election.
我知道 我担心的不是选举
I'm worried about you.
我担心的是你
It's gonna be fine.
会没事的
I hope so.
希望如此
You know what I wish? What do you wish?
你知道我希望什么吗 什么
I wish I would have done this 20 years ago.
我希望20年前我就做了这事
Ten even.
甚至十年前也好

分享到