《美少女的谎言》第3季第124期:和詹娜偷偷摸摸的
日期:2013-03-31 22:57

(单词翻译:单击)

原文视听

Wait. Why would Maya be there during the day?
等等 大白天的玛雅怎么会在那
All of Eric's parties were at night.
埃里克的派对都在晚上
She was in her pajamas, so she must have stayed over.
她穿着睡衣 一定是在那过夜了
I mean, that's... what it looks like.
我是说 看上去是这样的
I'll call you back.
我再打给你
You have a good time the other night?
你那晚玩的好吗
Yeah. All my dreams came true.
很好 所有梦想都成真了
Jenna was right.
詹娜说得对
You just can't seem to stay out of other people's business.
你就是没法不管闲事
You lied to me. Which time?
你骗了我 哪次
Well, I know that Maya wasn't just a random guest at your party.
我知道玛雅不是你派对的普通客人
Random? No.
普通 当然不是
So she was what? A friend?
那她算什么 朋友吗
Not exactly. We had a texting relationship.
也不算是 我们经常短信来往
Meaning what?
什么意思
Meaning I hooked her up with weed once in a while.
意思是我偶尔会用大麻勾她上床
Oh. Was this before or after you and Jenna
这是在你和詹娜开始半夜偷偷摸摸
started sneaking around in the middle of the night?
的之前还是之后
It's kind of hot knowing you think I'm capable of murder.
你把我当做凶手的样子真性感

重点解释

She was in her pajamas, so she must have stayed over.她穿着睡衣,一定是在那过夜了

stay over:借宿, 寄宿

She invited us to stay over Sunday.

她邀我们呆过星期天。

Meaning I hooked her up with weed once in a while.意思是我偶尔会用大麻勾她上床

hook up:用钩钩住; 将 ... 联接起来

We are planning to hook up the whole area.

我们正计划使整个地区可以通话。

You can hook up the dress at the back.

你可以把女衫从背后扣住

Oh. Was this before or after you and Jenna started sneaking around in the middle of the night?这是在你和詹娜开始半夜偷偷摸摸的之前还是之后

sneak around:鬼鬼祟祟

I had to sneak around and hide my smoking from my parents.

为了抽烟我必须鬼鬼祟祟地躲开我的父母。

What are you doing sneaking around out there?

你在外面鬼鬼祟祟地转来转去干什么?

分享到
重点单词
  • hookn. 钩状物,勾拳,钩 v. 钩住,弯成(钩装),当妓女
  • randomadj. 随机的,随意的,任意的 adv. 随机地 n.
  • capableadj. 有能力的,足以胜任的,有 ... 倾向的